The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Cheng Zi - What Does This Troll Want?

Started by Anonymous, July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Does Our Newest Troll Cheng Zi Really Want?

Attention
3 (60%)
Stir the pot.
2 (40%)
An end to world hunger
0 (0%)
A hug
0 (0%)
A puppy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: July 23, 2014, 12:55:30 PM

Anonymous

Big Wave Dave

I don't care what he wants, but he needs to get laid.

Renee

Given his handle I think if you gave him a puppy he would eat it.  :o

Oops meso soly. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Given his handle I think if you gave him a puppy he would eat it.  :o

Dat's lacism. :x

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"Given his handle I think if you gave him a puppy he would eat it.  :o

No such thing. Haven't you been following my performance on VF in the thread about racists?

I kinda kicked ass again. Hell I even had Leo agreeing with me.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

No such thing. Haven't you been following my performance on VF in the thread about racists?

I kinda kicked ass again. Hell I even had Leo agreeing with me.  :lol:

Yeah, I took a peek at that. I didn't want to at first because it's an obvious troll thread from that slimebucket Gay Bob.  When I saw you posting, that's when I read it and I'm glad I did. Good going Renee!!

JOE1

YOU ARE SUCH A SILLY LITTLE RABBIT.....I HOPE I CAN BRING PEACE, LOVE, AND JESUS INTO YOUR BITTER, COLD, VACANT, WHITE, TROLLING HEART. THERE IS A LITTLE SPECK OF LOVE IN THERE SOMEWHERE...JUST PRAY AND IT WILL COME OUT SHEN......LOSE THE HATE.....LOSE THE PREJIDICE, LOSE IT, AND HOLD YOUR ARMS OPEN AND BEG FOR PEOPLE TO LOVE YOU AND ACCEPT YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE....IT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU WANT IT....

Anonymous

^

B-O-R-I-N-G!!

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlft6JFC3Xj64-aZnpYKuUM6Na1BbenEdIvrNJ1V0nibfKS6oguQ">

Anonymous

He's a persistent troll, I will give him that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"He's a persistent troll, I will give him that.

I think I will be speaking to OL or Fash today. His attention-whoring belongs on the other forum.

cc

QuoteHEY IF I  .. bla bla bla ...... more bla bla bla .... even more bla bla bla ..... GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I

Ohhhhh ...♪♪ ♫♫ ♪  a-trolling we will go ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪  a-trolling we will go ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteHEY IF I  .. bla bla bla ...... more bla bla bla .... even more bla bla bla ..... GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I

Ohhhhh ...♪♪ ♫♫ ♪  a-trolling we will go ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪  a-trolling we will go ♪♪ ♫♫ ♪

Until I joined DV over four years ago, I never understood what some middle-aged man got out of getting a reaction from someone they have not nor ever will meet? Pretty strange.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I am really sorry about this everyone..

I am so happy when new people join, that I overlook the reasons why they join..

I am dealing with it right now.

Anonymous

I have deleted most of JOE1 and JOE2's posts, but it is my lunch break and I have to get back to work..

For those posters with delete privileges, please feel free to use it in my absence if you feel JOE1 is getting too aggressive..

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

:)