News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

R

Why is this bitch so obsessed with Biggie?

Started by RAVEN, October 05, 2023, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deport_liberals

She seems to be doing this to get validation from tPoTF.  Sad!

Erica Mena

How dare she associate her big backed self with Marilyn Monroe, a beautiful voluptuous icon? This warthog won't even groom herself properly

Marilyn would never hook up with someone without shaving  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 06, 2023, 09:37:16 AMHow dare she associate her big backed self with Marilyn Monroe, a beautiful voluptuous icon? This warthog won't even groom herself properly

Marilyn would never hook up with someone without shaving  :crampe:

Wait... she said she looks like Marilyn Monroe?  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

More like Moby Mcmoo

Jesus Christ, the delusions are thick with that blimp

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

I don't remember much about Murdock. What is her problem with us?

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on October 06, 2023, 11:15:32 AMI don't remember much about Murdock. What is her problem with us?

We're not hyper sexual wildebeest's
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 06, 2023, 11:38:42 AMWe're not hyper sexual wildebeest's
I She posted on SG near the end. I thought she had no problem with us. What changed?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 06, 2023, 11:38:42 AMWe're not hyper sexual wildebeest's
I've always been a little disgusted by that to be honest.

I mean, seriously, if you're having enough sex at home in your real life I really don't see the need to discuss it ad nauseam on an internet forum

then again, we all know Moodock is not getting any pipe put down correctly which is why she's constantly fantasizing about it

I know I certainly didn't lay any pipe down with enthusiasm the night I was cornered by that hungry hog and had to close my eyes and imagine I was in a better place. Like some Afgani terror camp getting my limbs sawed off slowly while having gasoline poured all over me in a room full of cigarette smokers.

and I cant imagine any man who doesn't smell like 6 day old hot garbage without a single tooth in his mouth is going to either.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 06, 2023, 11:42:02 AMI She posted on SG near the end. I thought she had no problem with us. What changed?

She wanted to become a part of the Libtard squad so she had to do extra just to ensure they notice and accept her

she's a lemming follower like that

just like she did with the whole BLM phase.

Funny, how shes trying to suck up to Tpotf so hard when not all that long ago she was out there literally throwing pussy at the two dudes who were posting pics of Pig's house and other PI details.

No sense of integrity whatsoever.

And deep down Pig knows this. Just like she knows I have her phone number thanks to murdock's lack of common decency and acknowledgment of boundaries. Which, by the way, I am ashamed to say I may have shared with flynn during her short stay here.

Their current friendship is based on nothing but mutual hatred of others which wont last too long before they begin to turn on each other once again.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 06, 2023, 11:58:43 AMShe wanted to become a part of the Libtard squad so she had to do extra just to ensure they notice and accept her

she's a lemming follower like that

just like she did with the whole BLM phase.

Funny, how shes trying to suck up to Tpotf so hard when not all that long ago she was out there literally throwing pussy at the two dudes who were posting pics of Pig's house and other PI details.

No sense of integrity whatsoever.

And deep down Pig knows this. Just like she knows I have her phone number thanks to murdock's lack of common decency and acknowledgment of boundaries. Which, by the way, I am ashamed to say I may have shared with flynn during her short stay here.

Their current friendship is based on nothing but mutual hatred of others which wont last too long before they begin to turn on each other once again.
I never got to know Murdock enough to know her political positions. So, it's leftist loyalty that drives her anget at us. I can live with that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on October 06, 2023, 12:03:50 PMI never got to know Murdock enough to know her political positions. So, it's leftist loyalty that drives her anget at us. I can live with that.

I'm saying

if you are hated by libtard fuckwits like that you are definitely in the right place to be in life.

I'd be embarrassed and ashamed if I were liked by any of these people 

Adolf Oliver Bush

I'm not. I don't afford anyone that level of influence over my life unless I can see a deficiency in my own moral compass. Then I'll do what I deem necessary to make myself a better person based on my understanding of what that entails, not simply how others are reacting to my example.

Certainly not what some assclown that bangs on openly about empath traits thinks. Mergecock has waved her pompoms in my direction on a few occasions, most notably when she was trying to prop up the Mighty Murdy Mudpit as it shambled its inevitable decline to insignificance. Not even her podcasted snivel session reposted by Ceedub was sufficient to get my Give-A-Fuck-ometer swinging. 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview