News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

R

Why is this bitch so obsessed with Biggie?

Started by RAVEN, October 05, 2023, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 07, 2023, 11:48:20 AMWhere?

I don't know where it is but she posted it on her board a long time ago and CW yeeted it lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: Shen Li on October 05, 2023, 08:10:41 PMShe looks so white and ugly. She acts so white and ugly.

She's super pasty...like she gets red rash looking spots.

She came to visit me when I was living in Fort Lauderdale FL. Now I'm white and of Celtic descent. So I'm "black irish". I have very long and thick dark hair and tannish skin...I'm not pasty white at all. And I can be in the sun all day long and I don't burn. I just get a dewy glow.

This pasty bitch burnt to a damn crisp after an hour at the pool in the condo complex I lived in. And holy shit was it bad.

I had her slather sour cream on it  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on October 07, 2023, 11:39:34 AMI forgot about her crying on a recording  :crampe:

Was that when she was stuck at Moodork's Manatee Pit posting by herself cause no one wanted her desperate ass at SG ?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 07, 2023, 01:19:51 PMWas that when she was stuck at Moodork's Manatee Pit posting by herself cause no one wanted her desperate ass at SG ?

Remember when she said SG would go 404 because of her? Shit, maybe if she sat on the server
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on October 07, 2023, 12:32:48 PMShe's super pasty...like she gets red rash looking spots.

She came to visit me when I was living in Fort Lauderdale FL. Now I'm white and of Celtic descent. So I'm "black irish". I have very long and thick dark hair and tannish skin...I'm not pasty white at all. And I can be in the sun all day long and I don't burn. I just get a dewy glow.

This pasty bitch burnt to a damn crisp after an hour at the pool in the condo complex I lived in. And holy shit was it bad.

I had her slather sour cream on it  :crampe:

That pasty ass marshmallow sweats sour cream and spits Elmer's glue

And she don't need the sun to get all crisp. You light a match within 20 feet of that human soccer ball she'll begin to morph into the koolaid man right before your eyes
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Dove on October 07, 2023, 12:17:17 PMI don't know where it is but she posted it on her board a long time ago and CW yeeted it lol

The sob cast.

That was a bit cringe.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 07, 2023, 01:28:29 PMThe sob cast.

That was a bit cringe.

She used to get slobbering drunk on that cheap vodka I wouldn't rub on a wound let alone consume and text me 100s of times asking me why I wouldn't give her a chance to be the woman I always needed

I'd just turn off my phone and pretend the phone compamy was messing up again
Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 07, 2023, 01:28:29 PMThat was a bit cringe.

As cringe as, say, having a photo taken in a flower garden and forgetting to hide your purse?

(skips away chortling loudly)
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 07, 2023, 02:23:07 PMAs cringe as, say, having a photo taken in a flower garden and forgetting to hide your purse?

(skips away chortling loudly)

Or as cringe as trying to censor hurty words then having a massive shit fit when you found out the hard way that you couldn't censor shit lulz.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 07, 2023, 02:26:51 PMOr as cringe as trying to censor hurty words then having a massive shit fit when you found out the hard way that you couldn't censor shit lulz.

I should have known better than challenging a man so secure in his masculinity that he takes selfies with his handbag in clear view.

:pardon:

reaps the honest

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 07, 2023, 02:29:52 PMI should have known better than challenging a man so secure in his masculinity that he takes selfies with his handbag in clear view.

:pardon:

Your sad lonely singleness is showing old man.

Do you not have a cat to punch or something?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on October 07, 2023, 01:22:11 PMRemember when she said SG would go 404 because of her? Shit, maybe if she sat on the server

The only thing going 404 because of that fat heffer is the reading on the scale when she steps on it

Garraty_47

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 07, 2023, 02:31:41 PMYour sad lonely singleness is showing old man.

One out of three is... about what I'd expect from a Limey with more fashion sense than the common kind.

I've missed you. LoL
Stop going away so much dammit.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview