The best topic

Replies: 8061
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Thiel

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 15, 2023, 04:19:21 PMThe ironic thing about the dead girl in the back of the truck is she wasn't even a jew. She was a German gal who took a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.  I can't get the image of that poor girl out of my head.  That's why I don't watch a lot of this shit.  Like I said before, it's not good for the soul.

That being said, I agree.  Hamas couldn't exist in Gaza without the support aand agreement of the "civilians" living there.  The Jihadis didn't consider any of the innocent unarmed people they slaughtered last Saturday to be civilians, so why should the IDF consider ANY of the inhabitants of Gaza to be civilians?
I did not see the image of the dead girl paraded through the streets of Gaza City and I am thankful for that.
gay, conservative and proud

Shen Li

There was a big pro Palestinian/Hamas rally on the North side of my city.

Odinson

Look at this scumbag.

A 71 year old landlord stabs his Palestinian tenants kid to death... 26 stabs.

Used to be nice and even gave the boy gifts.

An "avid weedsmoker"... Weed can trigger a paranoid psychosis.

Sad Sad x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 15, 2023, 04:19:21 PMThe ironic thing about the dead girl in the back of the truck is she wasn't even a jew. She was a German gal who took a vacation to Israel to attend a music festival.  I can't get the image of that poor girl out of my head.  That's why I don't watch a lot of this shit.  Like I said before, it's not good for the soul.

That being said, I agree.  Hamas couldn't exist in Gaza without the support aand agreement of the "civilians" living there.  The Jihadis didn't consider any of the innocent unarmed people they slaughtered last Saturday to be civilians, so why should the IDF consider ANY of the inhabitants of Gaza to be civilians?

Damned be the day I am forced to agree with any utterance coming out of the mouth of a vermin cockroach like Osama Bin Laden. But unfortunately, today must be damned because, when asked about all the innocent civilian lives he snuffed out in an instant on 911 he responded with "they are tax paying citizens who contribute in one way or another to the military might of a regime that oppresses us"

To that extent he had a point. There is no such thing as an innocent civilian in the chaos and brutality of war. There are only those who do not operate on the front lines in an armed manner.

Your enemy is a collective one. With each soul contributing in their own manner to the aggregated  success of the machine as a whole. To believe otherwise is a terrible miscalculation. One we performed in Vietnam and it cost us dearly in blood of our youngest and bravest and it will end up exacting the very same price on Netanyahu unless he comes to terms with the same unthinkable outcome Truman had to come to terms with.  EVERYONE on the other side is your enemy and is therefore a target. It sucks and it's horrific and is a true testament to humanities dismal failure as a species but it is an unavoidable fact. One Netanyahu will learn the hard way unfortunately. 
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 16, 2023, 04:20:36 PMDamned be the day I am forced to agree with any utterance coming out of the mouth of a vermin cockroach like Osama Bin Laden. But unfortunately, today must be damned because, when asked about all the innocent civilian lives he snuffed out in an instant on 911 he responded with "they are tax paying citizens who contribute in one way or another to the military might of a regime that oppresses us"

To that extent he had a point. There is no such thing as an innocent civilian in the chaos and brutality of war. There are only those who do not operate on the front lines in an armed manner.

Your enemy is a collective one. With each soul contributing in their own manner to the aggregated  success of the machine as a whole. To believe otherwise is a terrible miscalculation. One we performed in Vietnam and it cost us dearly in blood of our youngest and bravest and it will end up exacting the very same price on Netanyahu unless he comes to terms with the same unthinkable outcome Truman had to come to terms with.  EVERYONE on the other side is your enemy and is therefore a target. It sucks and it's horrific and is a true testament to humanities dismal failure as a species but it is an unavoidable fact. One Netanyahu will learn the hard way unfortunately. 

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena

I follow her on Twitter
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 16, 2023, 05:04:42 PM

You give them enough rope and they'll hang themselves. Every time.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Odinson on October 16, 2023, 02:59:15 PMLook at this scumbag.

A 71 year old landlord stabs his Palestinian tenants kid to death... 26 stabs.

Used to be nice and even gave the boy gifts.

An "avid weedsmoker"... Weed can trigger a paranoid psychosis.

The usual Palestinian apologists are getting a lot of mileage out of what that disturbed old man did.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Palestinians should read the Bible sometime

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 16, 2023, 08:28:56 PMPalestinians should read the Bible sometime

They will be killed if they are caught with a bible in their possession.

Herman

The Israelis want regime change in Gaza.

Biggie Smiles

Leftist proving once again they are lower than cockroaches

Agree Agree x 3 View List