The best topic

Replies: 8347
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:20:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

TheProwler likes cars, Lokmar likes bullets & I like Gold

Started by JOE, November 12, 2023, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 01:33:22 PMOh man, I will drive, Lokmar can work the gun, and Joe can ride in the back seat dry humping the golden arm rest.

As a limo driver, I drove so many people either humping in the back of the car or doin' illegal drugs, Prowler.

But maybe I'll go back inta limo driving in the summer & join the party crowd.

Stretch limos were my favorite. Actually I didn't mind all the drunkedness and noise. A night in one'd put a smile on yer face, Prowler. You can even choose yer own music and plug in yer own tunes.

Herman

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 13, 2023, 09:43:43 PMYou can even choose yer own music and plug in yer own tunes.

Wow.

I am not sure that I could handle all that excitement.

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 11:59:19 PMWow.

That is a lot of excitement for an old fart like Joe.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Dove

Winner Winner x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on November 13, 2023, 09:43:43 PMAs a limo driver, I drove so many people either humping in the back of the car or doin' illegal drugs, Prowler.

But maybe I'll go back inta limo driving in the summer & join the party crowd.

Stretch limos were my favorite. Actually I didn't mind all the drunkedness and noise. A night in one'd put a smile on yer face, Prowler. You can even choose yer own music and plug in yer own tunes.

You mean that you imagined T 's stretch limopeener while Seal's "Kiss from a Rose" was playing....

Stop trying to be coy, loverboi...

Thiel is there for you... reach out and grip his extension.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Dove on November 14, 2023, 12:53:50 AMI like bourbon.

I'm a basket case in love for bourbon...

..a good room temperature aged whiskey.

Just sip, sip, sip  no matter the weather or the neighbours.
Love Love x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 11:59:19 PMWow.

I dunno...maybe ya'd punch out the other passengers, eh Prowler?

"Here Grandma, take that!"

I think with all that wild party music ya'd go Caveman in the back of Limo, Prowler! Espcially if they weren't playin' yer tunes. LOL

Frood

Joe gets drunk just thinking about sipping Thiel's love wand juice straight from the goo gadget...
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Frood on November 14, 2023, 03:01:17 AMJoe gets drunk just thinking about sipping Thiel's love wand juice straight from the goo gadget...

...and ya wonder why ya got banned from BF from being such a little asshole and shit disturber, eh?

DKG

Quote from: JOE on November 14, 2023, 04:21:32 AM...and ya wonder why ya got banned from BF from being such a little asshole and shit disturber, eh?
The owner of BF censored and banned a lot of people on a whim. He is the worst admin I have ever seen. The only people he didn't panel abuse were people like you who kiss his unstable ass.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

BF is a faggit assed bitch josephine. My guess is you were in his good graces because you're somewhat like him. Maybe just a bit more emotionally stable tho.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on November 14, 2023, 09:31:35 AMBF is a faggit assed bitch josephine. My guess is you were in his good graces because you're somewhat like him. Maybe just a bit more emotionally stable tho.
It seems the only people he didn't panel abuse were people like Alticus, X, and Joe who kiss his unstable ass.

Frood

Quote from: JOE on November 14, 2023, 04:21:32 AM...and ya wonder why ya got banned from BF from being such a little asshole and shit disturber, eh?

You'd just love to have Thiel disturb your little arsehole.
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin