Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

TheProwler likes cars, Lokmar likes bullets & I like Gold

Started by JOE, November 12, 2023, 06:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

...Interesting how 3 people see the world differently.

Oh well, different strokes fer different folks!

We're all have our preferences.

Nothing wrong with it I suppose.

Brent

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

I like coffee and weed. Fortunately I have a cup for just the occasion.

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Brent

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

TheProwler

I like cars, playing hockey, referring hockey, playing baseball, umpiring baseball, having Games Nights with friends, playing guitar, performing on stage with my music acts, watching movies with my wife, writing computer software, playing games on my computer, going out for beers with the boys, playing basketball, flying my drone, and a bunch of other stuff.

Senile Joe likes collecting gold and talking about it.

It is like the difference of a day at the amusement park versus a day in a coma.

There is nothing wrong with doing what you like, Joe, but you are like a human vegetable.

Frood

Joe craves Thiel's dong going hell and tong into Joe's mine shaft...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on November 12, 2023, 07:39:05 PMI like coffee and weed. Fortunately I have a cup for just the occasion.

I don't like weed or drugs of any kind, Ollie

I've seen what drugs have done to my city, Vancouver.
So many addicts here & my apartment building often stinks of weed. Smoking weed or even tobacco was something I did in high school or early 20s as a fad, then quit. Binge drinking too. Tried it, didn't like it, never bothered with it much again.

I guess I find some form of escapism in collecting things like coins, comic books and art. Maybe I'll sell them off one day. At very least, the gold will always be worth something and can easily be sold.

Actually, my 'addiction' or 'habit' actually accumulates wealth and can be sold later at break even or a profit.

At least it's saleable

Butcha can't sell 'a high' to anyone.
Once the weed is gone and all the money spent on it...it's up in smoke!

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 03:08:39 AMI like .....flying my drone

I'm kinda interested in taking flying lessons one day, Prowler.
Fly a real plane instead.
I could always sell some of my coins & collectibles ta pay for the lessons. Might be fun, eh?

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 03:08:39 AMI like cars, playing hockey, referring hockey, playing baseball, umpiring baseball, having Games Nights with friends, playing guitar, performing on stage with my music acts, watching movies with my wife, writing computer software, playing games on my computer, going out for beers with the boys, playing basketball, flying my drone, and a bunch of other stuff.

Senile Joe likes collecting gold and talking about it.

It is like the difference of a day at the amusement park versus a day in a coma.

There is nothing wrong with doing what you like, Joe, but you are like a human vegetable.
I see you like sports.

caskur

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on November 13, 2023, 06:18:19 AMI'm kinda interested in taking flying lessons one day, Prowler.
Fly a real plane instead.
I could always sell some of my coins & collectibles ta pay for the lessons. Might be fun, eh?

So you do understand the concept of spending money to acquire something that brings you entertainment and pleasure.

Now quit being such a tight wad and do it, you weirdo.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on November 13, 2023, 01:30:10 PMSo you do understand the concept of spending money to acquire something that brings you entertainment and pleasure.

Now quit being such a tight wad and do it, you weirdo.
He can't, he is broke.

TheProwler

Quote from: caskur on November 13, 2023, 12:48:32 PMI like gold cars that shoot bullets.

Oh man, I will drive, Lokmar can work the gun, and Joe can ride in the back seat dry humping the golden arm rest.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on November 13, 2023, 06:08:08 AMOnce the weed is gone and all the money spent on it...it's up in smoke!

Excellent choice for a musical interlude!