Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Multiculturalism

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2014, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I was reading VF a minute ago and I see Sox started a thread on the topic. What is your opinion on this subject? Are there certain ethnic/cultural/ideological groups that should be excluded from immigrating here? What do you think about it being an official government policy?

Myself, I am pro-immigration. Canada has a low birth rate and it will be immigrants paying for the pensions and health care of an increasingly older white population. The only reason to exclude people is for ideological reasons. I would slam the door shut on people who choose to follow the Quran in a pedantic way. Same goes for Neo-Nazis and ultra-sexist men. No room in a liberal democracy for people that believe in those three anti-social things.

One other thing, Canada was multicultural before it was officially proclaimed by Daddy T. Canada would a multicultural society if it was scrapped as official policy tomorrow. I oppose the official thing because it comes with dollars attached. Governments use these grants to win votes in certain communities(the Tories are among the worst offenders). They can buy votes with their own damned money, not mine.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was reading VF a minute ago and I see Sox started a thread on the topic. What is your opinion on this subject? Are there certain ethnic/cultural/ideological groups that should be excluded from immigrating here? What do you think about it being an official government policy?

Myself, I am pro-immigration. Canada has a low birth rate and it will be immigrants paying for the pensions and health care of an increasingly older white population. The only reason to exclude people is for ideological reasons. I would slam the door shut on people who choose to follow the Quran in a pedantic way. Same goes for Neo-Nazis and ultra-sexist men. No room in a liberal democracy for people that believe in those three anti-social things.

One other thing, Canada was multicultural before it was officially proclaimed by Daddy T. I oppose the official thing because it comes with dollars attached. Governments use these grants to win votes in certain communities(the Tories are among the worst offenders). They can buy votes with their own damned money, not mine.

multiculturalism in canada has been a complete failure......i am all for immigration...we need the best and brightest from around the world......we don't need the scum and misfits that other countries want to jettison...nor do we need their problems...we have accepted both in large measure....it has made this country less than it was or could be.....we can thank fuckhead Trudeau and the charter for that

Romero

QuoteThe Best Place To Live Is Canada

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1974192/thumbs/r-CANADIAN-CITIES-huge.jpg">

Canadians know their country is a pretty fantastic place to live, and now the rest of the world is well aware of that too.

In their annual "liveability ranking" report, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) took a look at 140 cities across the globe, and no less than three Canadian locales are listed in the top five. In fact, nine of the top 11 cities are in either Canada, Australia or New Zealand, telling us that the Commonwealth is doing something right.

According to the report, liveability is ranked based on stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure. Of course, within these categories are nuances like what kind of crime is prevalent, levels of censorship, availability of good quality housing and the like.

Vancouver, which had been the world's most liveable city in 2011, has held its place as the third best place in the world, while Toronto also kept its spot at fourth. Forbes magazine recently placed Toronto in a tie for tenth as one of the world's most influential cities.

Calgary tied for fifth place with Adelaide, Australia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/19/best-place-to-live_n_5691413.html?utm_hp_ref=canada">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/19/best-place-to-live_n_5691413.html?utm_hp_ref=canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I was reading VF a minute ago and I see Sox started a thread on the topic. What is your opinion on this subject? Are there certain ethnic/cultural/ideological groups that should be excluded from immigrating here? What do you think about it being an official government policy?

One other thing, Canada was multicultural before it was officially proclaimed by Daddy T. I oppose the official thing because it comes with dollars attached. Governments use these grants to win votes in certain communities(the Tories are maong the worst offenders). They can buy votes with their own damned money, not mine.

multiculturalism in canada has been a complete failure......i am all for immigration...we need the best and brightest from around the world......we don't need the scum and misfits that other countries want to jettison...nor do we need their problems...we have accepted both in large measure....it has made this country less than it was or could be.....we can thank fuckhead Trudeau and the charter for that

It's only the family-class immigrant that is less desirable. People that come here because of their skills are the salt of the earth.

Refugees are another story altogether. Far too many of them are not real refugees at all. We take refugees from the EU and army deserters from countries like Israel, the USA and South Korea FFS!! :x  What a fucking joke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

One other thing, Canada was multicultural before it was officially proclaimed by Daddy T. I oppose the official thing because it comes with dollars attached. Governments use these grants to win votes in certain communities(the Tories are maong the worst offenders). They can buy votes with their own damned money, not mine.

It's only the family-class immigrant that is less desirable. People that come here because of their skills are the salt of the earth.

Refugees are another story altogether. Far too many of them are not real refugees at all. We take refugees from the EU and army deserters from countries like Israel, the USA and South Korea FFS!! :x  What a fucking joke.

My church continues to aid refugees with the resources we have..

In our experience all have genuinely feared persecution or worse in their home countries..

This is something that is near and dear to my heart..

My father was persecuted and imprisoned in Taiwan under the dictatorships of Chiang Kai Shek and his son Chiang Ching Kuo.

Romero

Thanks for sharing, Fash. Sorry for what you and your family have gone through.

It's great that your church is helping out people in need. Just a little support can make someone and their family happy and productive fellow citizens.

We give them a better place, and they make Canada a better place.

cc

QuoteCalgary tied for fifth place
ISIS Jihadi calgary ... what a frkn bad joke
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

This topic always makes me question the motives of some people. I don't doubt cc or Shen Li have valid concerns that are not racial, but others use it as an excuse to express their bigotry. There is no doubt in my mind that Gary Joak is opposed to multiculturalism.

Wulf

Quote from: "Romero"
QuoteThe Best Place To Live Is Canada

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1974192/thumbs/r-CANADIAN-CITIES-huge.jpg">

Canadians know their country is a pretty fantastic place to live, and now the rest of the world is well aware of that too.

In their annual "liveability ranking" report, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) took a look at 140 cities across the globe, and no less than three Canadian locales are listed in the top five. In fact, nine of the top 11 cities are in either Canada, Australia or New Zealand, telling us that the Commonwealth is doing something right.

According to the report, liveability is ranked based on stability, healthcare, culture and environment, education and infrastructure. Of course, within these categories are nuances like what kind of crime is prevalent, levels of censorship, availability of good quality housing and the like.

Vancouver, which had been the world's most liveable city in 2011, has held its place as the third best place in the world, while Toronto also kept its spot at fourth. Forbes magazine recently placed Toronto in a tie for tenth as one of the world's most influential cities.

Calgary tied for fifth place with Adelaide, Australia.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/19/best-place-to-live_n_5691413.html?utm_hp_ref=canada">//http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/08/19/best-place-to-live_n_5691413.html?utm_hp_ref=canada

Australia and NZ limit their immigration. Their immigration policies are not just open door policies. Undesirables are routinely turned away and deported as they should be. Multiculturalism is a touchy feely liberal joke and always will be when you have groups of people immigrating into a country who flat out refuse to assimilate.

Romero

Quote from: "Wulf"Australia and NZ limit their immigration. Their immigration policies are not just open door policies. Undesirables are routinely turned away and deported as they should be.

That's the same with Canada. If you hate multiculturalism so much, why do you come to a multicultural forum?

The vast majority of immigrants do assimilate.

cc

QuoteThe

OK, OK, he's no danger now, He got killed shortly after making the video ..... what about those who make it back home?

cc

Quote from: "Dreamer"The vast majority of immigrants do assimilate.

OK. Let's examine this islamic ass-imilation in action

http://www.newsweek.com/twice-many-british-muslims-fighting-isis-armed-forces-265865">'More than Twice as Many' British Muslims Fighting for ISIS as UK Armed Force

There are now more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces, according to a British Member of Parliament (MP).

Khalid Mahmood, the MP for Perry Barr in Birmingham, estimates that at least 1,500 young British Muslims have been recruited by extremists fighting in Iraq and Syria in the last three years.

Mahmood told Newsweek that this figure had been building since the start of the Syrian conflict: "If you look across the whole of the country, and the various communities involved, 500 going over each year would be a conservative estimate."

According to the Ministry of Defence, there are only around 600 British Muslims currently serving in the Armed Forces, making up approximately around 0.4% of total personnel. 4.3% of the British population are Muslim.

1/10 th the proportion of the general population  ... kinda says it all to those attempting to argue "assimilation"

Romero

The Spartacus routine!

Quote from: "Spartacus"In Canada over 20% of Canadians are visible minorities but our military has only less than 4% visible minorities. So when it comes to the heavy lifting, once again it's the white Canadians that have to do the heavy lifting.

When the 160 (or so) of the fallen came back from Afgan, again they were all white (except for one who was half white) and to make matters even worse, the other visible minorities hardly came to say thanks and good bye to the fallen. How disgraceful!!

Say, how many Australian immigrants are in the Canadian military?

cc

gotta love those consistent meaningless oblique replies

Say - did you observe the UK islamic ass-imilation in action above?
Quote1. more than twice as many British Muslims fighting for Islamic State than there are serving in the British armed forces

2. Military Service - 1/10 th the proportion of the general population ... kinda says it all to those attempting to argue "assimilation"
A couple of hard ones to spin.

Clearly it's much easier to get UK islamics to serve in ISIS (Al Q on steroids) than in the UK military

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteThe

OK, OK, he's no danger now, He got killed shortly after making the video ..... what about those who make it back home?

This is what blows my fucking mind CC. The spoiled brat, European-born children of Muzzie immigrants declaring war on their country of birth. It is unconscionable to not nip this madness in the bud. Islam, nazism and misogyny are grounds for barring people from Canada. FFS, this should be common fucking sense.