The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Multiculturalism

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2014, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"She's not interested in bridging gaps between communities. She's a disgrace to Canada and belongs elsewhere with the other racists. I don't need to be religious in order to defend a religion I am simply an anti-racist and if I read racist commentary i will confront it that's it plain and simple. I have no religious affiliation i will also defend other religions against racists. However since these forums attract Islamophobes more than other kinds of racists that's what need to be addressed.

Says the white guy who hates minorities who disagree with his hateful ideology.

Fuck you, you white racist piece of misogynistic shit. Take your fucking koran and shove it your fucking ass sideways.

sandia911

I don't hate minorities i am a minority and I'm not white if that's your only defense against my comments you're really bad at debating.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"I don't hate minorities i am a minority and I'm not white if that's your only defense against my comments you're really bad at debating.

Your defense is what? "I am a white asshole who chose Islam". "You yellow lowlifes disagree with my choice you are racist against the.....white race". :roll:

Fucking idiot!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"I don't hate minorities i am a minority and I'm not white if that's your only defense against my comments you're really bad at debating.

You think others are bad at debating. You don't even know the definition of the word racism.

sandia911

You really are twisted, witch. Too bad i can't block you like I have on the other forum.

Racism is defined in part as both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions between peoples. That sounds like something you're both guilty of. Since you're both internet phantoms you're unable to discriminate against Muslims since the Canadian legal system would not permit you legally. So prejudice (the lower form of racism) is your charge at least online. That's where racist lowlifes shine - online.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"You really are twisted, witch. Too bad i can't block you like I have on the other forum.

Racism is defined in part as both prejudice and discrimination based in social perceptions between peoples. That sounds like something you're both guilty of. Since you're both internet phantoms you're unable to discriminate against Muslims since the Canadian legal system would not permit you legally. So prejudice (the lower form of racism) is your charge at least online. That's where racist lowlifes shine - online.

sandia911, seoulbro is correct, Islam is not a race..

He's a poster who has challenged real racists..

I think you should apologize to him.

sandia911

I wasn't talking to him, I was talking to her.

sandia911

If I could I'd block her and be done with it. But if read racist statements I have to respond.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"If I could I'd block her and be done with it. But if read kitten statements I have to respond.

Why don't you do us ALL a favor and block us all?

That way you can just sit here like the ignorant boob that you are and just spew your nonsensical garbage to yourself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "sandia911"If I could I'd block her and be done with it. But if read kitten statements I have to respond.

That way you can just sit here like the ignorant boob that you are and just spew your nonsensical garbage to yourself.

I have yet to see sandia911 post anything that made sense..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

They don't come much more idiotic than the garbage that troll spews here. Here's one of his gems.
QuoteIslam is a super race meaning it's made up of dozens of races all united under the banner of Islam. When you practice Islamophobic behavior you go beyond racism. You become a super kitten. That title fits you well, witch!

I miss instigator calling us mongrels. It was sheer brilliance compared to that idiot sandia911's pathetic trolling.

sandia911

I have already blocked most of the haters. Too bad I can't block Shen Li as well. Everything I've said makes sense if you actually listen.

sandia911

And you can see the foul language of the haters - that's their trademark

cc

Quote from: "sandia911" Everything I've said makes sense if you actually listen.
The [strike]religion[/strike]  supremacist ideology of pieces you would defend has spawned .....

Al-Qaeda ... Taliban ... Hezbollah .... Hamas

Boko Haram .... Lashkar-E-Taiba ..... Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna  

Aden-Abyan Islamic Army .... Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA) ..... Boko Haram

Al-Nusra ... Ansar al-Sharia ... Al Shabab ... The Moro  Front  (Filippines)  .... South Thailand Insurgency

Now IS(IS) in the Levant and beyond

and MANY MANY more - that's just scratching the surface

All following the very same commands of allah - All promoting  and utilizing as  tools of war exactly as instructed by allah -  hate of all non-islamics - violence - rape  - raw cruelty - misogyny - barbarism - the concept of supremacy of islamics over all others

Killing non-islamics all around the world  ..... when they are not busy killing each other for control of islam

All instructed & propelled by their Mien Koranmpf - Their War Manual for Dummies

It is simply "islam being islam" - for ALL to see it as it is

Now, mr viscous accuser / poor little "censored"  victim / scammer:  ..... after flushing ludicrous contrived claims that detesting their vile book could be racial down the shitter  (islam of course being not a race) ......

A simple straightforward question: > Would any sane objective ethical person think  that  detesting such vile hateful bigoted teaching could be anything beyond simple and obvious common sense?

The too obvious answer > Of course not!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell