The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Multiculturalism

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2014, 07:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "sandia911" Everything I've said makes sense if you actually listen.
The [strike]religion[/strike]  supremacist ideology of pieces you would defend has spawned .....

Al-Qaeda ... Taliban ... Hezbollah .... Hamas

Boko Haram .... Lashkar-E-Taiba ..... Jamaat Ansar al-Sunna  

Aden-Abyan Islamic Army .... Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA) ..... Boko Haram

Al-Nusra ... Ansar al-Sharia ... Al Shabab ... The Moro  Front  (Filippines)  .... South Thailand Insurgency

Now IS(IS) in the Levant and beyond

and MANY MANY more - that's just scratching the surface

All following the very same commands of allah - All promoting  and utilizing as  tools of war exactly as instructed by allah -  hate of all non-islamics - violence - rape  - raw cruelty - misogyny - barbarism - the concept of supremacy of islamics over all others

Killing non-islamics all around the world  ..... when they are not busy killing each other for control of islam

All instructed & propelled by their Mien Koranmpf - Their War Manual for Dummies

It is simply "islam being islam" - for ALL to see it as it is

Now, mr viscous accuser / poor little "censored"  victim / scammer:  ..... after flushing ludicrous contrived claims that detesting their vile book could be racial down the shitter  (islam of course being not a race) ......

A simple straightforward question: > Would any sane objective ethical person think  that  detesting such vile hateful bigoted teaching could be anything beyond simple and obvious common sense?

The too obvious answer > Of course not!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

UPDATE!!

Further to the above partial list of Kranny-Propelled supremacist groups .. we have a new one ... in the West

Millatu Ibrahim, which is reported to have "strong connections" with the Islamic State, is now active in Denmark and has released its first video aimed at recruiting other Danish Muslims to its cause

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"UPDATE!!

Further to the above partial list of Kranny-Propelled supremacist groups .. we have a new one ... in the West

Millatu Ibrahim, which is reported to have "strong connections" with the Islamic State, is now active in Denmark and has released its first video aimed at recruiting other Danish Muslims to its cause

I could imagine the recruitment vid...all the infidels you can slaughter. Come get em while they are hot. :roll:

sandia911

A typical trait of an Islamophobe is to justify                r        a          c           i           s        m       by what's happening in the biased news. As if one extremist takfiri group is responsible for the faith of over a billion people.

cc

ONE lol

Aden-Abyan Islamic Army .... Armed Islamic Group of Algeria (GIA) ..... Boko Haram

Al-Nusra ... Ansar al-Sharia ... Al Shabab ... The Moro Front (Filippines) .... South Thailand Insurgency

All instructed & propelled by their Mien Koranmpf - Their War Manual for Dummies

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"ONE lol

Al-Nusra ... Ansar al-Sharia ... Al Shabab ... The Moro Front (Filippines) .... South Thailand Insurgency

CC,

I will never understand why anyone raised in the West would voluntarily choose such a hateful, misoynistic, homophobic, violent ideology? It makes no fucking sense to me

sandia911

There's a lot that doesn't make sense to you it's obvious in your grouping of all those groups as if they're the same. Grouping is also another sign of an Islamophobe. It's easier to group than to understand matters case by case, which is usually the more rational approach.

sandia911

Also the reason why people in the West turn toward those groups is because the Western system has failed them.

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"I have already blocked most of the haters. Too bad I can't block Shen Li as well. Everything I've said makes sense if you actually listen.

Don't get ahead of yourself; in the overall scheme of things around here, you're just a small cup full of trollish tedium.

Try not to make your little fishing expeditions out to be more than what they really are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "sandia911"I have already blocked most of the haters. Too bad I can't block Shen Li as well. Everything I've said makes sense if you actually listen.

Don't get ahead of yourself; in the overall scheme of things around here, you're just a small cup full of trollish tedium.

Try not to make your little fishing expeditions out to be more than what they really are.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQivKlskqTWLMZKcoLaJSwedkjFdxmSG_JRUlWqmo55aTQzcu9W">

Gary Oak

The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has courted growing anti-immigrant opinion in Germany by claiming the country's attempts to create a multicultural society have "utterly failed".

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democratic Union party, Merkel said the idea of people from different cultural backgrounds living happily "side by side" did not work.

She said the onus was on immigrants to do more to integrate into German society.

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

Her remarks will stir a debate about immigration in a country which is home to around 4 million Muslims.

Last week, Horst Seehofer, the premier of Bavaria and a member of the Christian Social Union – part of Merkel's ruling coalition – called for a halt to Turkish and Arabic immigration.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"The German chancellor, Angela Merkel, has courted growing anti-immigrant opinion in Germany by claiming the country's attempts to create a multicultural society have "utterly failed".

Speaking to a meeting of young members of her Christian Democratic Union party, Merkel said the idea of people from different cultural backgrounds living happily "side by side" did not work.

She said the onus was on immigrants to do more to integrate into German society.

"This [multicultural] approach has failed, utterly failed," Merkel told the meeting in Potsdam, west of Berlin, yesterday.

Her remarks will stir a debate about immigration in a country which is home to around 4 million Muslims.

Last week, Horst Seehofer, the premier of Bavaria and a member of the Christian Social Union – part of Merkel's ruling coalition – called for a halt to Turkish and Arabic immigration.

:shock:

sandia911

As i said the situation is far more dire in Europe and Australia than dear old Canada that is why it's so important to curb these r     a      c     i      s     t     s   before they begin sprouting here as well.  Also, on the note of Europe it's not just the immigrants fault it didn't work - that's bullshit. The Europeans themselves are to blame as well. They allow them entry into Europe (with the assumption they will imitate and become like Europeans within a matter of months). When they didn't do that (I mean who would want to give up who they are just because they immigrated) they began excluding and ignoring them. Naturally the immigrants returned the favour and segregation ensued. Not quite as bad in Vancouver (at least offline).

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"As i said the situation is far more dire in Europe and Australia than dear old Canada that is why it's so important to curb these r     a      c     i      s     t     s   before they begin sprouting here as well.  Also, on the note of Europe it's not just the immigrants fault it didn't work - that's bullshit. The Europeans themselves are to blame as well. They allow them entry into Europe (with the assumption they will imitate and become like Europeans within a matter of months). When they didn't do that (I mean who would want to give up who they are just because they immigrated) they began excluding and ignoring them. Naturally the immigrants returned the favour and segregation ensued. Not quite as bad in offline Vancouver.

You don't have to put spaces between the word racists anymore.

sandia911

Very nice of you, thank you.