Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

R - it's shit like that which has me staying away. It fires me up and has me ready to unload the clip on these people.

Anyone who can defend what Hamas is doing or justify it, is a sicko. Same with what happened in Ireland.
Agree Agree x 4 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 28, 2023, 01:45:01 PMR - it's shit like that which has me staying away. It fires me up and has me ready to unload the clip on these people.

Anyone who can defend what Hamas is doing or justify it, is a sicko. Same with what happened in Ireland.

It surprises you that puta pig would cheer the deaths of innocent babies in Israel?

The miserable slob cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin over less
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 28, 2023, 01:49:10 PMIt surprises you that puta pig would cheer the deaths of innocent babies in Israel?

The miserable slob cheered the deaths of innocent children in Wisconsin over less

It's due to my crazy sense of Latina loyalty that I refuse to go there with her. I'd just rather not read it. I see it enough on Twitter.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 28, 2023, 02:43:20 PMIt's due to my crazy sense of Latina loyalty that I refuse to go there with her. I'd just rather not read it. I see it enough on Twitter.

Liberals are digusting subhuman filth. It's that simple
Agree Agree x 2 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on November 28, 2023, 01:45:01 PMR - it's shit like that which has me staying away. It fires me up and has me ready to unload the clip on these people.

I was trying to debate them on the Israel/Hamas thing and as you could see I was starting to get annoyed. So after the IRA comments I simply stopped posting and haven't been back there apart from grabbing that screen shot. Much like you I would of ended up losing my shit with them,so I gave up.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 28, 2023, 02:57:05 PMI was trying to debate them on the Israel/Hamas thing and as you could see I was starting to get annoyed. So after the IRA comments I simply stopped posting and haven't been back there apart from grabbing that screen shot. Much like you I would of ended up losing my shit with them,so I gave up.

There's no reasoning when it's an asshole slob who is nothing but misreable you're dealing with
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on November 28, 2023, 01:53:46 AMI'll have you know that my ankles are very intoxicating and harder to quit than heroin or tobacco...

Must be how I swagger with them...I guess.

:dontknow:
Something about your ankles makes Seamunchkin wet himself. It could be your ankles are at eye level for him.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 28, 2023, 04:01:43 PMIn her case it's pignorance
She is capable of posting better than the ignorant drivel in the post Reaps took a screenshot of.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on November 28, 2023, 04:06:35 PMShe is capable of posting better than the ignorant drivel in the post Reaps took a screenshot of.

She's not quite as stupid as that idiot fairy admong but still stupid as fuck nonetheless

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 28, 2023, 04:15:11 PMShe's not quite as stupid as that idiot fairy admong but still stupid as fuck nonetheless
She seems ignorant of things outside US borders. Perhaps inside them too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview