Replies: 8346
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:11:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

Leftist Lounge: meme spam away, Seamajor welcome too

Started by DKG, November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

This is not a good situation where all the conservatives/classical liberals are on one forum and all the leftists are on another, again save Garraty.

I suggest we have a leftist sub with Oak or Admin as mod(s). Seamoron could post in it too. Absolutely no interference from me. You can call me a balding middle aged Trumptard Gook if you so choose.

I will run this idea by the two admins. I don't know how to use the panel and set it up. But, if you guys want it, let's do it.

Shen Li

First of all, I don't think any of them has the guts to venture outside their knitting circle. Well, except for Seamidget. He will be here humping Freud's leg and posting the six words he knows how to spell.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 View List

reaps the honest

The last time I tried to deabte Oak,she claimed that the IRA only targeted military targets. It was at that point I just gave up and shook my head. You can't have a healthy debate with a liberal. That being said I have no objection to what you want to do. I just think it would descend in to a mini flame section where insults get throwned left,right and center.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Seamajor

Quote from: Shen Li on November 27, 2023, 03:59:22 PMFirst of all, I don't think any of them has the guts to venture outside their knitting circle. Well, except for Seamidget. He will be here humping Freud's leg and posting the six words he knows how to spell.

Not that great with spelling. Way better at numbers and accumulating money. Oh yeah, I hate greasy fried chicken tho. This place is as one way as it gets. I dare you to post this.

Brent

Quote from: Shen Li on November 27, 2023, 03:59:22 PMFirst of all, I don't think any of them has the guts to venture outside their knitting circle. Well, except for Seamidget. He will be here humping Freud's leg and posting the six words he knows how to spell.
Seamoron here again. I don't if I would post in it if his incoherent repetitive spam is everywhere.

Brent

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 27, 2023, 04:37:42 PMThe last time I tried to deabte Oak,she claimed that the IRA only targeted military targets. It was at that point I just gave up and shook my head. You can't have a healthy debate with a liberal. That being said I have no objection to what you want to do. I just think it would descend in to a mini flame section where insults get throwned left,right and center.
She actually said that?

Lokmar

Oak has a low IQ. I'm not saying that to be a dick, its true. I've debated with her enough times to know that she's incapable of rational thought or consistently applying her own standards equally to left and right. Its Oak's du jour opinion and when you catch her having different or contradictory arguments, she'll deny it ever happened or simply post "link?" as a denial. She is the most basic of thinkers above retard IQ that I know of. I'd pull out simply because I wouldnt want to sire children that might be anywhere near as stupid as her. seamolester and aidsfaggit know they're libtarded faggits and just dont give a fuk.

If and when you find where I dont seem to apply equal standards, I assure you that I've had sleepless nights figuring out why and am prepared to give a rational answer. Like faggits, I'd kill em all, red, white, or blue ones. I mean, if I came across Conservative Thiel plowing libtard josephine in a car in josephines back alley (pun intended) I'd toss in a flare and keep on walking...

Or that leftie jig mayor of jew york thats accused of rape years ago. IDGAF about Trump or Kavanaugh allegedly raping some dumb bimbo years ago and IDGAF about Adams either. In fact, I think these women should have to give a live re-enactment with the alleged rapist if they expect me to pay it attention!

Anyway, I know how this shit is gonna work and I'm OK with it. The tards will cry rape and pummel the owner with love notes reading "NOT FAIR" until he relents and if he does, it'll be pandemonium. Thats why I suggested that Biggie be the gate keeper for these fux. He has the proper disposition. I dont because I'm lazy and would purposely abuse them whenever they played their "poor me" and "not fair!" games.

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PMThis is not a good situation where all the conservatives/classical liberals are on one forum and all the leftists are on another, again save Garraty.

I suggest we have a leftist sub with Oak or Admin as mod(s). Seamoron could post in it too. Absolutely no interference from me. You can call me a balding middle aged Trumptard Gook if you so choose.

I will run this idea by the two admins. I don't know how to use the panel and set it up. But, if you guys want it, let's do it.
I remember Seamojor, but I do not remember Oak or Admin.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: DKG on November 27, 2023, 01:20:42 PMThis is not a good situation where all the conservatives/classical liberals are on one forum and all the leftists are on another, again save Garraty.

Even if you do create a sub, how would you get them to register here and post in the sub?

Seadunce

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

I'll have you know that my ankles are very intoxicating and harder to quit than heroin or tobacco...

Must be how I swagger with them...I guess.

:dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I know what you're looking to achieve and I also know how difficult it is to attract new blood

but these are NOT the members you want on your forum. They are complete dogshit. You'll prepare a place for them to drop their diarrhea and they will literally drop it everywhere BUT the place you designate for them 

they're like those fucking mutts at the dog pound that no one adopts for a reason. Just look at every board they've ever set up shop on. Destroyed.

I Know it can be less than exciting having everyone with the same viewpoint but it's far better an outcome to have 20 regular posters with identical views engaged in healthy discussions than to become the next CBT lite like Butthole Factory did

Plus, the PUta PIg and whiney whale will never post here as long as Erica and I are here

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 28, 2023, 08:30:37 AMI know what you're looking to achieve and I also know how difficult it is to attract new blood

but these are NOT the members you want on your forum. They are complete dogshit. You'll prepare a place for them to drop their diarrhea and they will literally drop it everywhere BUT the place you designate for them 

they're like those fucking mutts at the dog pound that no one adopts for a reason. Just look at every board they've ever set up shop on. Destroyed.

I Know it can be less than exciting having everyone with the same viewpoint but it's far better an outcome to have 20 regular posters with identical views engaged in healthy discussions than to become the next CBT lite like Butthole Factory did

Plus, the PUta PIg and whiney whale will never post here as long as Erica and I are here

Alright, I will drop the idea. Could we let Seamoron post in this sub? I would prefer he registered.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on November 28, 2023, 10:11:27 AMAlright, I will drop the idea. Could we let Seamoron post in this sub? I would prefer he registered.
any of them can register any time they wish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview