Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Meet Democrat Michelle Wu: the most racist mayor in America

Started by Brent, December 13, 2023, 03:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

She is married to a White man. He has to be a real liberal cuck.

Brent

CLick on this link to watch the video. Has racism and transphobia gotten so much worse in the last twelve years. Hardly, but progressive money would rather have working class people arguing about those non issues rather than criticizing them for the things that really matter.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1016104726170860

Shen Li

Quote from: Brent on December 13, 2023, 03:40:37 PMCLick on this link to watch the video. Has racism and transphobia gotten so much worse in the last twelve years. Hardly, but progressive money would rather have working class people arguing about those non issues rather than criticizing them for the things that really matter.
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1016104726170860
It's stupid twats like her that occasionally make me embarrassed to be Chinese.

The problem with Chinese-Americans is that the vast majority of them live in Democrat fortresses on both coasts. They graduate from schools like UCLA and Harvard which makes them as stupid as the mayor of Boston.

Thiel

Quote from: Shen Li on December 13, 2023, 04:45:11 PMIt's stupid twats like her that occasionally make me embarrassed to be Chinese.

The problem with Chinese-Americans is that the vast majority of them live in Democrat fortresses on both coasts. They graduate from schools like UCLA and Harvard which makes them as stupid as the mayor of Boston.
I have seen videos of at least five Asian-American women ranting about White privilege. In every instance the angry Asian-American woman had a White husband or boyfriend. Most had half White kids. :crazy:
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Quote from: Brent on December 13, 2023, 03:13:47 PMShe is married to a White man. He has to be a real liberal cuck.

I will bet she don't mind White folks voting for her.

Lokmar

My cousins chank wife is more white than I am by a white pride mile! LMFAO!