Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This is why I love and support Vivek!

Started by Biggie Smiles, December 19, 2023, 10:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 10:44:59 PM

Goddamn, I did not know Trump is off the ballot in Colorado. Does that mean just for the GOP primaries or the prediential election too?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 10:51:15 PMGoddamn, I did not know Trump is off the ballot in Colorado. Does that mean just for the GOP primaries or the prediential election too?
id imagine both

Herman

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on December 19, 2023, 10:54:44 PMMost states were going the other direction. That is fucked up.

For a candidate that got 81 million votes libtards are sure fucking affraid of a rematch

Wonder why that would be
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 19, 2023, 10:58:10 PMFor a candidate that got 81 million votes libtards are sure fucking affraid of a rematch

Wonder why that would be
I can't figure it out either.

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

DKG

RFK Jr. said that all Americans should feel "troubled" by the Colorado Supreme Court's decision that former President Donald Trump should be blocked from appearing on the presidential primary ballot in the state.

"Every American should be troubled by the Colorado Supreme Court's decision to remove President Trump from the ballot," Kennedy tweeted. "The court has deprived him of a consequential right without having been convicted of a crime. This was done without an evidentiary hearing in which he is given the basic right of confronting his accusers," he wrote. "It's time to trust the voters. It is up to the people to decide who the best candidate is. Not the courts. The people. That's Democracy 101," he noted.
https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1737311953901744576?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1737312144537055372%7Ctwgr%5E2eb63c0529806d76b9d42ac3ffb3fc372d30d583%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Frfk-jr-colorado-trump-ballot
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Sadly, Vivek isn't going to be elected any where.  Best he can hope for is a political nomination.

Brent

The impact of the Colorado disqualification will be exactly what the indictments did. It is going to give Trump a boost in the polls.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

The red states are talking shit about booting biden off their balots. LMFAO! It's boogaloo time people!  :yeahhh:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

As expected other Democrat controlled states are thinking how they too can keep Trump off the ballot.

California Lt. Gov. Eleni Kounalakis sent a letter to California Secretary of State Shirley Weber demanding she "explore every legal option to remove former President Donald Trump from California's 2024 presidential primary ballot."

She declared that the Constitution "is clear" regarding the qualifications for president: A candidate must "not be an insurrectionist," and they "must be 40 years old."

But, wait. That's not right, is it? No, it's not. Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution lists the qualifications for president:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Nobody cares if Trump is taken off the ballot in California

Same with those two other shitholes Oregon and Washington

those states are hopeless
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on December 20, 2023, 08:57:20 PMNobody cares if Trump is taken off the ballot in California

Same with those two other shitholes Oregon and Washington

those states are hopeless

The last time democRATs did this, they kicked off a civil war. Personally, I would love to see California, Oregon, and Washington secede. That would guarantee Republican rule for decades.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on December 20, 2023, 09:00:23 PMThe last time democRATs did this, they kicked off a civil war. Personally, I would love to see California, Oregon, and Washington secede. That would guarantee Republican rule for decades.
There's like three people I like in the entire state of California. Two post here

well, a few more if you count victor davis hansen, michael savage  and larry elder

were it not for them i'd be donating to a cause used to fund North Korea's ability to reach california with their nuclear arsenal

now Oregon is another story entirely. I cannot think of a single person worth saving there and that state could fall into the ocean tomorrow and I wouldn't give the slightest fuck
Agree Agree x 2 View List