The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blinking/flashing tabs in chrome

Started by sandia911, September 06, 2014, 01:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

sandia911

Hi everyone,

I have a very annoying problem ever since i started using Chrome. When i click on a link to open a new tab the screen flashes white or blinks in an annoying way slightly upsetting my eyes. I have put up with it until now but really I need a solution to fix it. Strangely it only blinks if i left click on the link however opening the link by right clicking (open in a new tab) doesn't cause the flash. Another issue which I think is related is whenever I have several tabs open and leave them idle for a long time and then go to click on them it sometimes takes up to 5-10 seconds for the page to appear again. As if Chrome has forgotten what its tabs looked like and needs time to bring them to life again. How did you fix these problems? I run a clean Windows 7 with latest version of chrome and fast internet. Thanks!

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Hi everyone,

I have a very annoying problem ever since i started using Chrome. When i click on a link to open a new tab the screen flashes white or blinks in an annoying way slightly upsetting my eyes. I have put up with it until now but really I need a solution to fix it. Strangely it only blinks if i left click on the link however opening the link by right clicking (open in a new tab) doesn't cause the flash. Another issue which I think is related is whenever I have several tabs open and leave them idle for a long time and then go to click on them it sometimes takes up to 5-10 seconds for the page to appear again. As if Chrome has forgotten what its tabs looked like and needs time to bring them to life again. How did you fix these problems? I run a clean Windows 7 with latest version of chrome and fast internet. Thanks!

Hello sandia911 and welcome..

:)

Chrome does seem to be an acquired taste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Hi everyone,

Hmm, interesting problem. I use Chrome on my tablet and haven't had that issue. I don't know what to tell you really. I'd have to see it to really understand.

Anonymous

Does Joe ever tire of this childish shit?

cc

We have talked about that before It's your ancient computer, cheapo dipshit.

assuming you didn't just make it all up
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"We have talked about that before It's your ancient computer, cheapo dipshit.

assuming you didn't just make it all up

Joe made it all up. He wants attention.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Does Joe ever tire of this childish shit?

Oh really? This is another Joe handle?

That is disappointing.

sandia911

Fashionsta how do you feel about the racists that frequent this forum? Like cc li tarte i have since blocked her because of her offensive signature however i am curious to know your take on her

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Fashionsta how do you feel about the racists that frequent this forum? Like cc li tarte i have since blocked her because of her offensive signature however i am curious to know your take on her

What do you have against cc? The only person I know of on this board that had anything against her was EU and he was an idiot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Fashionsta how do you feel about the racists that frequent this forum? Like cc li tarte i have since blocked her because of her offensive signature however i am curious to know your take on her

I have only known cc li tarte to be a kind lady..

I know very little about some of the topics she writes about, but that is my problem, not cc li tarte's.

sandia911

Hamas ... shielded only by it's children ... is the gladiator for all of islam

Safely out of the way ;) ..... a billion islamics "fight" the Jews ..... to the last Palestinian.

She is an anti-Muslim racist don't you think?

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Hamas ... shielded only by it's children ... is the gladiator for all of islam

Safely out of the way ;) ..... a billion islamics "fight" the Jews ..... to the last Palestinian.

She is an anti-Muslim racist don't you think?

I was unaware the religion called Islam is a race?

I am a Christian, but I do not consider people opposed to my faith racists?

cc

Calling islam a wace is  wacist

Looks like we have a  wacist here ..... a wacist who deliberately uses "911"  in it's nick  to provoke  ... so smooooth  :D

hmmmmm .... I think I'm getting the picture here ... How ya doin? ... Haven't seen your skinny ass in a while

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Calling islam a wace is  wacist

Looks like we have a  wacist here ..... a wacist who deliberately uses "911"  in it's nick  to provoke  ... so smooooth  :D

hmmmmm .... I think I'm getting the picture here ... How ya doin? ... Haven't seen your skinny ass in a while

That is an eye grabbing handle. And no you are not a racist if you dislike the Muslim religion.

sandia911

She is a racist she advocates the genocide of the Palestinian race. What else could a statement lke "to the last Palestinian" mean?