The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blinking/flashing tabs in chrome

Started by sandia911, September 06, 2014, 01:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Calling islam a wace is  wacist

Looks like we have a  wacist here ..... a wacist who deliberately uses "911"  in it's nick  to provoke  ... so smooooth  :D

hmmmmm .... I think I'm getting the picture here ... How ya doin? ... Haven't seen your skinny ass in a while

CC,

I stand corrected. We both know who this slimebag is.

sandia911

Not only a genocidal racist, but also a paranoid bitch.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Not only a genocidal racist, but also a paranoid bitch.

I doubt she has a very high opinion of you either.

Anonymous

Our cc li tarte has never indicated that she dislikes anyone because of their race..

She's also not a b@$&h..

I think you owe her an apology.

cc

Thanks.  Not to worry Fash. This is just the gutless drama queen troll we know hiding behind a new nick.

Ever since ISIS came to light, and showed Mohammed's  islam for what it is and for all to see in action, its apologists / peons have been falling all over themselves desperately trying  to cover for it  ...and failing miserably

As one can see from this troll's childish charade, desperation brings out the "stupid" in people
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You sound like Green Hornet. You should call cc a sinophobic crap and drooler. :lol:

sandia911

She's a super racist and that makes her worse than a racist as she hates dozens of races at once. As a religion is a combination of many races. She basically hates a billion people. Ask her if she denies hating Muslims? She owes them an apology. Although since she's a coward she'll never hate them to their face as that wouldn't be very Canadian. Although if left unchecked people like her will spread across this nation like a virus (as has already happened in Alberta).

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"Fashionsta how do you feel about the racists that frequent this forum? Like cc li tarte i have since blocked her because of her offensive signature however i am curious to know your take on her

Kaylee, go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.

sandia911

The delusional ramblings of racist forumsters. I guess it's easier to pretend I am some kind of ex-user who is back with a new name to harass you. Nevermind the fact that I might actually be a new person that you have never interacted with before.

cc

Quote from: "Wulf"Kaylee, go fuck yourself with a broken bottle.
That sleazebag critter came to my mind also, lol

Could well be, but it may well be deeper than that

cc

In reply to a poster's well meant but lacking the whole picture explanation of our reasons to detest islam,  I wrote:

It's actually a lot more than detesting jihadis. They are merely the outwardly  violent soldier element of islam. It's also detesting the "Trojan Horse" element of islam and it's  detesting the the lies and tactics used to lipstick the pig true islam. Further, it's the lies, distortions and vile tactics of its proselytizing salesmen.

It's the supremacist ideology of islam itself and all the vile barbaric  instructions it gives for its followers.

This critter does not come off like our pathetic silly resident peon for islam. Reading between the lines this is clearly  not one of those simple naive uptight MultiCultists. I'm starting to think we just "may" have an actual believer here, on a mission spinning / selling islam .. using the tactics exactly as instructed at the mosque .. running cover for vile acts around the world like for example the 1,400 rapes in Rotherham to name just one vile islamic situation. .. running cover for hate-spewing shariah-selling imams around the world.
QuoteI personally think they are jealous that's why they hate on Islam so much. They can't stand to see a billion people following a belief system they can't understand. Also, the fact that their own country has turned it's back on religion makes matters worse.
Quotedon't even know the five pillars of Islam
So, I ask .. Are you a follower of vicious slaughterer Mo, the exact model for Al Q, ISIS, Boko Haram, Moro, etc. etc. ?

Are you here only to spin as instructed the Mien Quranmf (War Manual for Dummies)   driven [strike]religion[/strike] supremacist ideology that openly  advocates  (if one actually reads the bile) misogyny, cruelty, violence, extreme racism against blacks ("raison heads" - see Kranny) , bigotry (ALL non believers "apes, pigs, inferiors" etc. etc.  - see Kranny)?

It's either that (quite likely) or a slightly knowledgeable troll (possible but less likely).

I am quite aware of  islamic " taqiyya تقية", wherein  followers are allowed, in fact required to lie / spin / denigrate non believers, label them as racist etc. etc.  for allah. I am also aware of the lines, instructions and tactics given out at the mosque to deceive lowly naive non believers .. and you robot them exactly.

Well ... are you? I'm calling you on it.  Grow a pair. Own up!!

Are you an islamic salesman? ....  or  are you just a mere pathetic driven hilarious entertaining  "Darwin / Kaylee" critter?

911 .. .smooooooth touch  :roll:

Wulf

Quote from: "sandia911"The delusional ramblings of racist forumsters. I guess it's easier to pretend I am some kind of ex-user who is back with a new name to harass you. Nevermind the fact that I might actually be a new person that you have never interacted with before.

Yeah okay, if you want to play pretend go right ahead.

Those of us who recognize your shitty attempts at trolling know exactly who you are.

If you were a totally new poster how would you know that "Kaylee" was the name of an ex-forum member? You're too stupid to be a good or even barely adequate troll.

Your shit is extremely weak.

Romero

sandia911 is a massive spammer. Google or search for "sandia911", "sandia911 flashing tabs" or "sandia911 dvd burning software" and you'll see the same thing over and over again in dozens of forums.

I've seen this before, but I've never seen them ever respond or have other discussions.

sandia911 has been at this since 2006. Why? There can't be any real money made from it. It would seem to be such a waste of time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"sandia911 is a massive spammer. Google or search for "sandia911", "sandia911 flashing tabs" or "sandia911 dvd burning software" and you'll see the same thing over and over again in dozens of forums.

I've seen this before, but I've never seen them ever respond or have other discussions.

sandia911 has been at this since 2006. Why? There can't be any real money made from it. It would seem to be such a waste of time.

Doesn't mean this sandia911 is that same person. More likely someone stealing a known spam handle to troll CC with. I think this sandia911 should take Wulfie's advice and go fuck himself with a broken bottle.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "sandia911"The delusional ramblings of racist forumsters. I guess it's easier to pretend I am some kind of ex-user who is back with a new name to harass you. Nevermind the fact that I might actually be a new person that you have never interacted with before.

Yeah okay, if you want to play pretend go right ahead.

Those of us who recognize your shitty attempts at trolling know exactly who you are.

If you were a totally new poster how would you know that "Kaylee" was the name of an ex-forum member? You're too stupid to be a good or even barely adequate troll.

Your shit is extremely weak.

As I recall, nobody found Kaylee's trolling even slightly entertaining. I thought he would finally have found something productive to do with his life by now.