The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Blinking/flashing tabs in chrome

Started by sandia911, September 06, 2014, 01:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

^I think the chances of Oak pretending to be an even bigger apologist for that violent ideology called Islam than Romero are pretty slim.

Romero

Why are you accusing me of being an apologist for Islam?

cc

no comment ...

well, OK ..... I would suggest the wording  "shilling for"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Why are you accusing me of being an apologist for Islam?

You are one of the few people in forumland that says murderers, misogynists and homophobes are good people based on their ideology.

Islam should be given a one-way fucking ticket back to the 8th fucking centrury. It has no place in modern society. ;)

sandia911

It's always easier to belittle others but harder to actually listen. Instead of taking the first steps to coming to terms with their racism they focus on me as a user instead of the topic itself. That way they can avoid dealing with the debate. If they chose love instead they might actually begin learning something and expand their warped minds. Instead they gossip about how I might be an old user, or someone from their past with a new handle. This way they can evade the idea that they may actually be people with backward ideologies themselves (and therefore have no moral ground to criticize others and their ideologies).

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are one of the few people in forumland that says murderers, misogynists and homophobes are good people based on their ideology.

I have never said such things. I have never even once given any positive view towards the religion. I simply don't hate Muslims, like how I don't hate Chinese Canadians and others.

Thank you so much for your kind words after I've stuck up for you when horrible things were said about you. What a true friend.

Let's see how serious you, cc and anyone else is about how Islam and Muslims having no place in Canada. Here's a link where you can write your Member of Parliament insisting that religion be banned. Don't worry, it's completely anonymous so your Muslim friends and coworkers will never know.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC">//http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Please keep us apprised of your efforts.

Anonymous

:ugeek:
Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"You are one of the few people in forumland that says murderers, misogynists and homophobes are good people based on their ideology.

I have never said such things. I have never even once given any positive view towards the religion. I simply don't hate Muslims, like how I don't hate Chinese Canadians and others.

Thank you so much for your kind words after I've stuck up for you when horrible things were said about you. What a true friend.

Let's see how serious you, cc and anyone else is about how Islam and Muslims having no place in Canada. Here's a link where you can write your Member of Parliament insisting that religion be banned. Don't worry, it's completely anonymous so your Muslim friends and coworkers will never know.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC">//http://www.parl.gc.ca/Parlinfo/Compilations/HouseofCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx?Menu=HOC

Please keep us apprised of your efforts.

Look dude, I know you and I have a fucking history, both good and bad. I appreciate the when you have had my back. I have also had yours when bruce and Sparky said shit about you.

However, Islam is pure bigotry, homophobia, misogyny and violence rolled into one. I realize most Muzzies in Canada are not that religious much like most x-tians. However, about 10+%are and that is just fucking scary.

sandia911

She is accusing Muslims of bigotry and here we find her practicing bigotry herself. What a hypocrite!

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Look dude, I know you and I have a fucking history, both good and bad. I appreciate the when you have had my back. I have also had yours when bruce and Sparky said shit about you.

Doesn't matter much now that you're accusing me of saying murderers, misogynists and homophobes are good people. I've certainly never said anything like that about you.

You have Muslim friends so we both agree that there are good and bad. I've never once condoned any religious extremism. I'm one of the posters who's always gone after extralegs and others for condoning extremism and terrorism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Look dude, I know you and I have a fucking history, both good and bad. I appreciate the when you have had my back. I have also had yours when bruce and Sparky said shit about you.

Doesn't matter much now that you're accusing me of saying murderers, misogynists and homophobes are good people. I've certainly never said anything like that about you.

You have Muslim friends so we both agree that there are good and bad. I've never once condoned any religious extremism. I'm one of the posters who's always gone after extralegs and others for condoning extremism and terrorism.

ISLAM is a disgusting ideology....end of fucking story. I have never had a friend that took a literal view of the Koran(thank fucking GAWD).

You would not like fundy fucking Muzzies. They fucking suck!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"She is accusing Muslims of bigotry and here we find her practicing bigotry herself. What a hypocrite!

You really sounding like a broken record. Opposing religion is not racism you dunce.

sandia911

Yes it is, ass! Antisemitism, Islamphobia are both forms of racism.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Yes it is, ass! Antisemitism, Islamphobia are both forms of racism.

Do you feel being critical of Christianity is racism too?

sandia911

Criticism is not racism. However these people aren't just criticizing Islam, they are attacking it and its people. That's the racist part - their blind hatred for the people as a whole. Also their prejudice is a form of racism. Their criticism is not. If they criticized Islam with debate and professional etiquette i would not call them racist I would simply refer to them as ignorant and possibly help them understand Islam better if they asked. However since they are not interested in that approach it disqualifies them as simple critics and demotes them further as dumb racists.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sandia911"Criticism is not racism. However these people aren't just criticizing Islam, they are attacking it and its people. That's the kitten part - their blind hatred for the people as a whole. Also their prejudice is a form of racism. Their criticism is not. If they criticized Islam with debate and professional etiquette i would not call them kitten I would simply refer to them as ignorant and possibly help them understand Islam better if they asked. However since they are not interested in that approach it disqualifies them as simple critics and demotes them further as dumb kittens.

True, and racism is not about criticism, especially of a religion.