News:

SMF - Just Installed!

 

The best topic

*

Replies: 6091
Total votes: : 2

Last post: March 03, 2024, 08:43:49 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Why Do I HATE?

Started by Lokmar, January 22, 2024, 11:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on January 30, 2024, 03:02:05 AMMy man moved the bedroom around and now the night stand...with the gun in it...is on MY side.

 And I was like....uuuhh shouldn't you be close to the gun?

 And he grinned and said "I didn't teach you to shoot for no reason"

 Lol he moved it where he can get it but...that made me nervous lol

Nothing wrong with conditioning you. I mean, you should be a bit nervous, but that just shows respect for it. Personally, I dont keep my gun within arms reach. I keep it where I have to get up to grab it but thats just a personal safety preference.

My wife would get a bit weirded out when I'd walk in the bedroom carrying pistol du jour at night when I came to bed but now it doesnt faze her.

I tried getting her to shoot for several years and she just isnt going to take to it. I joked with her a while back that if a burglar came in and I wasnt there to shoot him, he wasnt getting shot. She LOL'd and said, nope! Now I've gone back to keeping a semi auto pistol for self defense instead of a 6 shot snubbie.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on January 30, 2024, 01:07:45 AMNo idea about what you're crapping on about or even attempting to crap on about.

I'm sorry that that your penis is limp and your brain is mush.  :s_laugh:

Thats because you have no idea.

Sorry about your sandy vag, faggit!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar


Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Odinson


Lokmar

Quote from: Odinson on February 06, 2024, 08:28:26 PM"Russian propaganda".


Push that fukin nigger down the toilet!!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on January 24, 2024, 09:33:07 AMHating libtards is a sign of a healthy moral compass and well functioning brain

Y'know Bigly - one of my good friends is a conservative with somewhat Right Wing views.

We disagree sometimes but we never really let that get in the way of our friendship. Sometimes I agree with him, other times I don't.

He's an incredibly honest guy - maybe too honest.
But he'd never rip me off and when I ask him to do something he does it. He'd always give me the shirt off his back.

BTW, he's also the father of a girl with disabilities, so he's had it kinda rough as a parent.

But I can always count on him to come through when I need his help.

That's a real friend. Funny thing is I actually like him a lot more than some liberals who agree with my POV.

I'm going to his Mother's funeral this Saturday.

Moral of the story is - don't let political leanings get in the way of friendship.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 06, 2024, 09:46:16 PMY'know Bigly - one of my good friends is a conservative with somewhat Right Wing views.

We disagree sometimes but we never really let that get in the way of our friendship. Sometimes I agree with him, other times I don't.

He's an incredibly honest guy - maybe too honest.
But he'd never rip me off and when I ask him to do something he does it. He'd always give me the shirt off his back.

BTW, he's also the father of a girl with disabilities, so he's had it kinda rough as a parent.

But I can always count on him to come through when I need his help.

That's a real friend. Funny thing is I actually like him a lot more than some liberals who agree with my POV.

I'm going to his Mother's funeral this Saturday.

Moral of the story is - don't let political leanings get in the way of friendship.

I'd never have a democRAT as a friend. How the fuck can anyone trust them anyway?

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 06, 2024, 09:46:16 PMwhen I ask him to do something he does it. He'd always give me the shirt off his back.

BTW, he's also the father of a girl with disabilities, so he's had it kinda rough as a parent.

So this dude has a child with disabilities, and you still depend on the guy to help you out.

"when I ask him to do something he does it"

"He'd always give me the shirt off his back."


What an absolute piece of shit human being you are, Senile J.

The guy should only need to be concerned about his disabled daughter, but he has to worry about poor Senile J the fuckin' leech from hell who needs his help again!

You are a real cunt, Senile Joe.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

#70
Quote from: TheProwler on February 07, 2024, 03:16:12 AMSo this dude has a child with disabilities, and you still depend on the guy to help you out.

"when I ask him to do something he does it"

"He'd always give me the shirt off his back."


What an absolute piece of shit human being you are, Senile J.

The guy should only need to be concerned about his disabled daughter, but he has to worry about poor Senile J the fuckin' leech from hell who needs his help again!

You are a real cunt, Senile Joe.
Joe must have have blew his allowance Thiel gives him again on useless overpriced coins.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 07, 2024, 03:16:12 AMSo this dude has a child with disabilities, and you still depend on the guy to help you out.

"when I ask him to do something he does it"

"He'd always give me the shirt off his back."


What an absolute piece of shit human being you are, Senile J.

The guy should only need to be concerned about his disabled daughter, but he has to worry about poor Senile J the fuckin' leech from hell who needs his help again!

You are a real cunt, Senile Joe.

I just went to his Mother's funeral yesterday Prowler.
I was really drained afterwards.
All that mourning and weeping from the invited wears a person out.

But maybe someone else's sorrow has no affect on you?
You seem like that type who wouldn't care.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 11, 2024, 07:48:11 PMI just went to his Mother's funeral yesterday Prowler.

Did you hit your buddy up for a ride to and from the service?


Quote from: JOE on February 11, 2024, 07:48:11 PMI was really drained afterwards.

You old fuck.


Quote from: JOE on February 11, 2024, 07:48:11 PMAll that mourning and weeping from the invited wears a person out.

Yeah, poor Senile J had to watch all those people who lost someone they love mourning and weeping and shit.

I think everyone should feel sorry for poor old Senile dumb cunt Joe.


Quote from: JOE on February 11, 2024, 07:48:11 PMBut maybe someone else's sorrow has no affect on you?
You seem like that type who wouldn't care.

The last thing I would do is complain about how it wore me out, you stupid cunt.

You are such a pathetic little victim, Senile Joe.

A real cunt.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on February 12, 2024, 12:21:09 AMDid you hit your buddy up for a ride to and from the service?


You old fuck.


Yeah, poor Senile J had to watch all those people who lost someone they love mourning and weeping and shit.

I think everyone should feel sorry for poor old Senile dumb cunt Joe.


The last thing I would do is complain about how it wore me out, you stupid cunt.

You are such a pathetic little victim, Senile Joe.

A real cunt.
There was no funeral, and there is no friend. It is just another desperate Joe plea for attention. Yawn.

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on February 12, 2024, 07:25:16 AMThere was no funeral, and there is no friend. It is just another desperate Joe plea for attention. Yawn.

So you mean that the death of the mother of the guy that Senile J just talked about for the first time ever happening within days of the first time Senile J mentioned the dude is a lie?!?!?!?

I know Senile J is a dumb cunt who cannot control his lies.

But think about how stupid he feels that even his lies where he intends to make himself look good, actually make him look bad?

Even Senile Joe is realizing what a dumb cunt he is....