The best topic

Replies: 7043
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:00:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Putin was reelected fairly

Started by Garraty_47, March 19, 2024, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:31:00 PMI posted before I read this.
That is amoral.
They make videos laughing about it too

Brent

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:33:31 PMWhere you and I disagree is that I hate Republicans too. Before Trump, the GOP was even more in favor of open borders than the Democrats.
Let me be clear. I don't think Republicans are much better

but at least the republican party has some glimmers of hope in Jim Jordan, Tim scott, MTG, Bobbet etc etc. but the party as a whole is dogshit. Take Nikkie Haley and Chris CHriste as prime examples

who does the democrat party have that hasn't already said "fuck these animals" and gone independent? Manchin? Gabbard already gave them the finger

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:37:05 PMLet me be clear. I don't think Republicans are much better

but at least the republican party has some glimmers of hope in Jim Jordan, Tim scott, MTG, Bobbet etc etc. but the party as a whole is dogshit. Take Nikkie Haley and Chris CHriste as prime examples

who does the democrat party have that hasn't already said "fuck these animals" and gone independent? Manchin? Gabbard already gave them the finger
Sorry about that. I thought you were a GOP loyalist.

I am going to hold my nose in the next Canadian election and do something I have never done and that is vote Conservative. The biggest issue in Canada is unsustainable mass immigration. Most Conservative memebers of parliament support it, but a few don't and that alone is why they will get my vote.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:43:31 PMSorry about that. I thought you were a GOP loyalist.

I am going to hold my nose in the next Canadian election and do something I have never done and that is vote Conservative. The biggest issue in Canada is unsustainable mass immigration. Most Conservative memebers of parliament support it, but a few don't and that alone is why they will get my vote.
It's baffling how they could look at the conditions of these shithole and think to themselves... we want their people here.. culture, criminal history and all.

Without so much as a plan to ensure they leave their bad habits behind

it's like they want our great nations to devolve into third world shitholes

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:46:14 PMIt's baffling how they could look at the conditions of these shithole and think to themselves... we want their people here.. culture, criminal history and all.

Without so much as a plan to ensure they leave their bad habits behind

it's like they want our great nations to devolve into third world shitholes
Without being vetted either.

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 19, 2024, 09:15:45 AMEven a CIA cutout like the NED knows (and has always known) the truth but of course that won't stop 'Murican establishment representatives and the captured corporate media from lying constantly to spread Russophobic and imperialist narratives.

'Murica remains the most propagandized nation on the planet.

Excellent post brother.  :thumbup2:

The US has done a thorough job of infecting Americans with Putin Derangement Syndrome.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Poles look down their noses at us Eastern Slavs.

They are Catholic, they use the Roman alphabet, and they have a lot more Scandinavian blood than Ukrainians, Russians, and Belarusians do. They consider us Central Asians.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 11:58:03 AMGarraty_47 is right, the Republicans are every bit as war happy as the Democrats. I just do not understand posters like Lokmar who want the US getting involved in wars in Ukraine, and Gaza. Especially when the States is being invade through the Southern border. Trump understands that in a way no other president has.

I'll explain it again. Looking through the history of having to bail the Eurotrash out of yet another conflagration, I believe its best to intervene sooner rather than later.

I'm of the belief, partly for Biblical based reasons and partly because of Russian history, that they will always be our enemy. Russia needs to be kept in its cage and it was a travesty to allow them a seat at the table which they used to enslave all of eastern europe and HALF of germany after WW2. Has anybody seriously addressed why the fuck we allowed a former axis member to rule over East Germany after WW2 let alone all the other countries? Shear stupidity! How many lives did that mistake cost.

Modern day Russia is more like a rabid bear than a teddy bear. We should keep them ground down in Ukraine. Putin is a dictator no different than Xi the Poo. What needs to change though is the Eurotrash need to pay their fucking fair share which is about 90% since we've been carrying their dead asses for decades.

When Trump gets in, he'll make Ukraine negotiate for peace on the condition that Russia keeps what it has. If they dont, Trump will pull out and Russia can have all of Ukraine, then Trump can bring in even more NATO members, fuk Russia. If Putin accepts, he's locked down for Trumps 4 years for certain because he knows Trump will WW3 him if he takes an inch more.

Moving forward tho, I predict Putin makes an excuse to take over another former Bloc country which isnt in NATO.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 19, 2024, 04:05:37 PMI'll explain it again. Looking through the history of having to bail the Eurotrash out of yet another conflagration, I believe its best to intervene sooner rather than later.

I'm of the belief, partly for Biblical based reasons and partly because of Russian history, that they will always be our enemy. Russia needs to be kept in its cage and it was a travesty to allow them a seat at the table which they used to enslave all of eastern europe and HALF of germany after WW2. Has anybody seriously addressed why the fuck we allowed a former axis member to rule over East Germany after WW2 let alone all the other countries? Shear stupidity! How many lives did that mistake cost.

Modern day Russia is more like a rabid bear than a teddy bear. We should keep them ground down in Ukraine. Putin is a dictator no different than Xi the Poo. What needs to change though is the Eurotrash need to pay their fucking fair share which is about 90% since we've been carrying their dead asses for decades.

When trump gets in, he'll make Ukraine negotiate for peace on the condition that Russia keeps what it has. If they dont, trump will pull out and Russia can have all of Ukraine, then Trump can bring in even more NATO members, fuk Russia. If Putin accepts, he's locked down for Trumps 4 years for certain because he knows Trump will WW3 him if he takes an inch more.

Moving forward tho, I predict Putin makes an excuse to take over another former Bloc country which isnt in NATO.
You are comparing apples to oranges. This fight that Biden instigated between two nearly identical peoples aint comparable to 1945.

There aint anything in this for you to spend your tax dollars on some Jew dictator in Ukraine.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:43:31 PMSorry about that. I thought you were a GOP loyalist.

That is the only difference between the Tories and the Liberals or the democRATs and the RepublicRATS. The Conservatives and the RepublicRATs allow some dissent.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 04:08:45 PMYou are comparing apples to oranges. This fight that Biden instigated between two nearly identical peoples aint comparable to 1945.

I am of the opinion that the current leader of Russia wishes he could go back in time and reconstitute the influence over the bloc nations from 1945 thru 1992ish.

I wonder where I got that idea from...

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 19, 2024, 04:25:18 PMI am of the opinion that the current leader of Russia wishes he could go back in time and reconstitute the influence over the bloc nations from 1945 thru 1992ish.

I wonder where I got that idea from...

That is because you are an ignorant brainwashed Anglo American.

All you know is what the prog corporatist American media tells you about big bad Vlad. Both parties in the US approve of this bullshit too.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 04:28:41 PMThat is because you are an ignorant brainwashed Anglo American.

All you know is what the prog corporatist American media tells you about big bad Vlad. Both parties in the US approve of this bullshit too.

Am I now? Its a historical FACT that Russia divided Poland with Nazi Germany. Them commie shitbags should have had their asses kicked all the way back home after WW2. Now if you can prove me wrong, by all means.....

Shen Li