The best topic

Replies: 7026
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:09:06 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Putin was reelected fairly

Started by Garraty_47, March 19, 2024, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Even a CIA cutout like the NED knows (and has always known) the truth but of course that won't stop 'Murican establishment representatives and the captured corporate media from lying constantly to spread Russophobic and imperialist narratives.

'Murica remains the most propagandized nation on the planet.

Winner Winner x 3 View List

Biggie Smiles

Democrats are scum and republicans are not far behind. They tell dumb gullible idiots like the Pigs that 'the putins are coming, the putins are coming!' and these idiots buy the narrative hook line and sinker

One of the reasons I support Trump the way I do is because the establishment hates him

and if they hate him then he must be doing something right
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Brent

Garraty_47 is right, the Republicans are every bit as war happy as the Democrats. I just do not understand posters like Lokmar who want the US getting involved in wars in Ukraine, and Gaza. Especially when the States is being invaded through the Southern border. Trump understands that in a way no other president has.

Biggie Smiles

I'm not at all in favor of getting involved in either conflict

Israel has the right to defend herself and we need to stay out of it completely and not tell them what they can and cannot do

Ukraine wouldn't have been invaded had they not listened to idiots like the BIden puppet Zelensky. That war is all about Money Laundering and the faster those people realize it the faster someone will do the right thing and put a bullet in Zelenskie's head
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:00:51 PMI'm not at all in favor of getting involved in either conflict

Israel has the right to defend herself and we need to stay out of it completely and not tell them what they can and cannot do

Ukraine wouldn't have been invaded had they not listened to idiots like the BIden puppet Zelensky. That war is all about Money Laundering and the faster those people realize it the faster someone will do the right thing and put a bullet in Zelenskie's head
You and I are in agreement about foreign conflicts. A lot of Trump supporters have had it with Washington sticking it's nose into every conflict around the world.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:04:11 PMYou and I are in agreement about foreign conflicts. A lot of Trump supporters have had it with Washington sticking it's nose into every conflict around the world.
Getting involved in Ukraine brings the USA ZERO benefit

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:12:48 PMGetting involved in Ukraine brings the USA ZERO benefit
It's a waste of money.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:13:44 PMIt's a waste of money.
and more importantly... the potential for loss of life

that, and the fact that they are literally encouraging the formation of a strategic alliance which includes Russia, China, North Korea and most of the middle eastern countries which hate us.

that combination would be a most formidable foe ...

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:16:22 PMand more importantly... the potential for loss of life

that, and the fact that they are literally encouraging the formation of a strategic alliance which includes Russia, China, North Korea and most of the middle eastern countries which hate us.

that combination would be a most formidable foe ...
That and millions of illegal aliens bringing fentanyl into the States will be Biden's legacy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:18:14 PMThat and millions of illegal aliens bringing fentanyl into the States will be Biden's legacy.
They are importing faithful democrat voters

that is what the whole thing is about.

Even if they cannot manage to twist the voting law to allow for illegals to vote now they have a future voting base in all the children which are born here by these migrants. In 18 years there will be MILLIONS of them dispersed all throughout the nation.

Why you think they are giving these people 1800.00 a month for every kid they have?

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:24:44 PMThey are importing faithful democrat voters

that is what the whole thing is about.

Even if they cannot manage to twist the voting law to allow for illegals to vote now they have a future voting base in all the children which are born here by these migrants. In 18 years there will be MILLIONS of them dispersed all throughout the nation.

Why you think they are giving these people 1800.00 a month for every kid they have?
Ya, I know why Biden's controllers have let them in.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 12:27:47 PMYa, I know why Biden's controllers have let them in.
Disgusting.

Along with all the disasterous consequences they just don't care. WE are paying for them to solicit more votes and consolidate permanent power while our infrastructure deteriorates and our cities which were once the crown jewel of the planet crumble.

Democrats disgust me

Brent

I posted before I read this.
QuoteWhy you think they are giving these people 1800.00 a month for every kid they have?

That is amoral.

JOE

Vlad the Impaler Putin is and will one day surely rank as one of the most Evil Men in history.

They chose his namesake very well.

His Soulmate, aka Count Dracula:

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 12:29:47 PMDisgusting.

Along with all the disasterous consequences they just don't care. WE are paying for them to solicit more votes and consolidate permanent power while our infrastructure deteriorates and our cities which were once the crown jewel of the planet crumble.

Democrats disgust me
Where you and I disagree is that I hate Republicans too. Before Trump, the GOP was even more in favor of open borders than the Democrats.