Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Putin was reelected fairly

Started by Garraty_47, March 19, 2024, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Dislike Dislike x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 19, 2024, 10:30:16 PMPutin is as legitimate as diaper joe.
Putin, Zelensky, and Lukashenko are the same basically. The system in Eastern Slavic nations doesn't allow for anyone who isn't corrupt.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 21, 2024, 12:58:32 AMPutin, Zelensky, and Lukashenko are the same basically. The system in Eastern Slavic nations doesn't allow for anyone who isn't corrupt.

Nobody with any common fucking sense believes Rasputin got 88% of the vote. What a fuking JOKE!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 25, 2024, 10:12:27 AMNobody with any common fucking sense believes Rasputin got 88% of the vote. What a fuking JOKE!
Nobody who isn't Russian should care either.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 25, 2024, 11:07:02 AMNobody who isn't Russian should care either.

Any nation that tells lies garners my attention.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on March 25, 2024, 12:07:51 PMAny nation that tells lies garners my attention.

Even polling done by USA-funded organizations in Russia affirmed Putin's popularity to be almost exactly the same percentage as his election win.

So where's the lie?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 25, 2024, 09:32:26 PMEven polling done by USA-funded organizations in Russia affirmed Putin's popularity to be almost exactly the same percentage as his election win.

So where's the lie?

Shit tons of dead russians in the ukranian meat grinder dont equal 88% approval.

Frood

I respect Putin.

I even like Putin as a sharp witted and subtlety snarky character who says the right things at the most opportune times.

However, I don't trust Putin completely to not do something nasty or just downright stupid because he it suits his ego, ambitions, or he feels it's necessary for the future of his nation.

It's exactly how I view Trump as well.

And Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves of his enemy during war with what amounted to a hollow speech (act of further war) but he didn't distantly free the slaves of Northern states just above the Mason Dixon Line where he had actual power and authority. They got to keep theirs longer.

No fucking mention of slaves in Northern States being proclaimed "emancipated".

Government office is a cunt of a thing and they later write our school textbooks.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: DKG on March 25, 2024, 11:07:02 AMNobody who isn't Russian should care either.
The brother nails it. :thumbup2:

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 01:14:34 AMShit tons of dead russians in the ukranian meat grinder dont equal 88% approval.
Russians don't like the war. But, they know who is behind it. That boosts nationalism and that makes Putin popular.

Herman

Quote from: Frood on March 26, 2024, 01:55:05 AMI respect Putin.

I even like Putin as a sharp witted and subtlety snarky character who says the right things at the most opportune times.

However, I don't trust Putin completely to not do something nasty or just downright stupid because he it suits his ego, ambitions, or he feels it's necessary for the future of his nation.

It's exactly how I view Trump as well.

And Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves of his enemy during war with what amounted to a hollow speech (act of further war) but he didn't distantly free the slaves of Northern states just above the Mason Dixon Line where he had actual power and authority. They got to keep theirs longer.

No fucking mention of slaves in Northern States being proclaimed "emancipated".

Government office is a cunt of a thing and they later write our school textbooks.
I respect how Putin kept Russia together after the disaster that was Yeltsin's presidency. Although Yeltsin did have good intentions.

Frood

Quote from: Herman on March 26, 2024, 02:09:37 AMI respect how Putin kept Russia together after the disaster that was Yeltsin's presidency. Although Yeltsin did have good intentions.

Yes... and I have no respect for that motherfucker Abraham Lincoln. Total piece of shit for what he did to start and finish the American Civil War.

Any Abraham Lincoln supporters suck Satan's dick.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on March 26, 2024, 02:24:33 AMYes... and I have no respect for that motherfucker Abraham Lincoln. Total piece of shit for what he did to start and finish the American Civil War.

Any Abraham Lincoln supporters suck Satan's dick.

LOL! I'm less than 1/2 hour from all the Lincoln sights in Springfield and I refuse to go to them. Its mostly white guilt trip bullshit.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 01:14:34 AMShit tons of dead russians in the ukranian meat grinder dont equal 88% approval.

Lokmar

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 26, 2024, 01:54:11 PM

I'm sure you arent surprised to know I dont believe biden was elected fairly either.
Agree Agree x 1 View List