Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Your feelings about merging with Blue Frost's forum

Started by Anonymous, October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should we merge with Blue Frost's forum

yes
11 (91.7%)
no
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Voting closed: October 11, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Can someone tell me what the forum is like because my impression from the main page is it's all kittens and rainbows and fluffy stuff.

that is pretty much it except you need to get involved in discussing certain medical conditions to really become part of the inner circle

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Can someone tell me what the forum is like because my impression from the main page is it's all kittens and rainbows and fluffy stuff.

Well, for one, drama is distinctly discouraged, Blue doesn't like it and tolerates only minor amounts of it. So stuff like my feud with Leo or your battle with Inky will not fly there.

Some of the topics are rather fuffy others are or can be interesting. The topics range from TV shows, firearms (Blue likes guns), health and nutrition to science based threads like early human DNA and space exploration. At least those are the ones I poke around in.

Gary Oak has his own section that contains all his crazy shit (some of it looks interesting) and there is a Guest section that's pretty lame.

Overall it is a very tame forum but that doesn't mean there is no room for serious debate.

I don't think it really matters at this point because I don't think a merger is going to happen.

The problem is not Frosty. I believe he personally would have no problem with more spirited threads. It's a couple of his posters that object to it and he always takes their side. You are right Renee, my feud with that idiotic twat evs would not fly on Frosty's forum,.

Any merger is prolly dead in the water. It's really too bad because with his health issues I can't see that forum lasting much longer anyway.

Anne

If we do merge at least I'll have my original handle "Annie" and not have login problems every once in awhile and have my handle "lost"  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"If we do merge at least I'll have my original handle "Annie" and not have login problems every once in awhile and have my handle "lost"  ac_dance

Your handle was lost? I'm reading your handle and it says Annie to me.

Anne

My original Annie is lost and now it shows me as Annie but with only 6 posts now, just feels weird like I lost a piece of myself, does that make sense?

Vancouver

Quote from: "Annie"My original Annie is lost and now it shows me as Annie but with only 6 posts now, just feels weird like I lost a piece of myself, does that make sense?

Your original handle is now annie2. Just have fashionista change it back and reset the password on your original account. What happened was you couldn't login to your original Annie account and you made a new account under the name annie2 and then fashionista helped change annie2 to Annie.
Time is malleable

Anne

Yep, that's what happened. Weird shit seems to happen every once in a while.  Not that it matters how little posts I have now but I feel like a newbie now lol.

Anonymous

I have changed my mind about merging with Blue's forum. I took a look at his merger thread. Who was the main poster besides Blue you ask? It was Odinson. I almost forgot what a tool he is.

Anne

I don't want to merge, only because of so many different posters.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't want to merge, only because of so many different posters.

It is not likely to happen right now anyway Annie..

Would you like me to send you a link to reset your password for Annie1?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I don't want to merge, only because of so many different posters.

I'm starting to have second thoughts now myself. That place was all, but dead until the merger suggestion. Now oddstain has crawled out from under a rock and is posting his usual jibberish. I can't bear to read his nonsense anymore. I will never forgive nor forget some of the things that drunken scumbag said about my baby boy.  acc_angry ac_beating

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm starting to have second thoughts now myself. That place was all, but dead until the merger suggestion. Now oddstain has crawled out from under a rock and is posting his usual jibberish. I can't bear to read his nonsense anymore. I will never forgive nor forget some of the things that drunken scumbag said about my baby boy.  acc_angry ac_beating

Yeah, he is over there lying his frozen ass off trying to convince Blue that he is a victim of our female rage.  ac_lmfao
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anne

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ok, but now I'm just more confused....soo I'll be Annie1 again when I was originally Annie before I made a new one and then I was Annie2, and then it was changed to just Annie but it's a new Annie and now if I go back to Annie1 but I will be the original Annie?...ohhh it's a dilemma for me.  And yes, I know I am easily confused  ac_crying

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Ok, but now I'm just more confused....soo I'll be Annie1 again when I was originally Annie before I made a new one and then I was Annie2, and then it was changed to just Annie but it's a new Annie and now if I go back to Annie1 but I will be the original Annie?...ohhh it's a dilemma for me.  And yes, I know I am easily confused  ac_crying

apparently....you are now....Annie, Annie 1, or Annie 2....at any given moment.... ac_toofunny

Anne