The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dr Phil the latest Putin deep operative to be exposed by the super sleuths on the left!

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 07, 2024, 12:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Dr Phil is a deep KGB operative now?

Good lord... Putin's got a tighter grip on the US that we could have ever dreamed !!!

Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 07, 2024, 12:26:22 PMDr Phil is a deep KGB operative now?

Good lord... Putin's got a tighter grip on the US that we could have ever dreamed !!!

I WANT REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frood

I saw the interview with Trump and subsequent town hall event with Phil and his audience.

It seemed like an attempt to take some heat out of Trump when he gets reelected.

Phil went on and on about no revenge/forgiving the motherfuckers who have been sabotaging Trump and terrorizing/imprisoning/harassing others, like Phil was doing the panicked Deep State's bidding.

Fuck Phil, and fuck his panel of experts.

Blahhhhhh...

smartass

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Follow the precedent set by the uniparty and further weaken the already subverted American institutions in doing so... or let the buggers off scot free and in doing so, leave the door open to further weakening of already subverted American institutions when the aforementioned buggers continue to monkey with it.

I predict a rise in woodchipper stocks.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview