Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

New York Democratic governor at all-time low job approval: Siena poll

Started by Conservative Perspective, June 21, 2024, 12:01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

New York Democratic governor at all-time low job approval: Siena poll

New York Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul is at an all-time-low favorability and job approval rating in the latest statewide survey of registered voters from Siena College.

Source: New York Democratic governor at all-time low job approval: Siena poll

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

But, but, but,...

You're all misogynist pigs!  How dare you judge her?!?!  I'm shaking my tampon in anger!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 21, 2024, 07:20:23 AMBut, but, but,...

You're all misogynist pigs!  How dare you judge her?!?!  I'm shaking my tampon in anger!!!

Interestingly, it was the liberal New York Times which pointed out 2-3 years ago the gender imbalance in the Governor's Office in New York state. Theres only 1 man & the rest of the staff Hochul surrounds herself with are women.

They were so determined to throw Andrew Cuomo & his ilk under the bus, but now what they have is this dysfunctional governance.

Oh well they reaped what they've sown.

Go woke & ya go broke.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: JOE on June 22, 2024, 06:50:55 AMInterestingly, it was the liberal New York Times which pointed out 2-3 years ago the gender imbalance in the Governor's Office in New York state. Theres only 1 man & the rest of the staff Hochul surrounds herself with are women.

They were so determined to throw Andrew Cuomo & his ilk under the bus, but now what they have is this dysfunctional governance.

Oh well they reaped what they've sown.

Go woke & ya go broke.

With libtards always symbolism over substance.  As long as the window dressing looks great, who cares that it hides the shitty furniture behind it.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.