Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Trans PeePole are very knormal peepoll

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2024, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: DKG on July 10, 2024, 06:14:07 AMMost of us stay out of the private lives of those two lovebirds.

I think Thiel has a crush on Joe.

I don't think it's returned.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: caskur on July 10, 2024, 09:42:10 AMI think Thiel has a crush on Joe.

I don't think it's returned.
Perhaps Joe doesn't believe in sharing details of his relationship online.
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: Lockmar on June 21, 2024, 06:47:09 PMI had a dream about a trans girl, when I woke up I was really turned on, what does this mean do you think?

It means the Lokmar would burn you at the fukin stake, ya faggit!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 10, 2024, 11:10:28 AMIt means the Lokmar would burn you at the fukin stake, ya faggit!

Yer quoting yer own post... L okmeer!

Just thought I'd letcha know eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on July 10, 2024, 02:46:43 PMYer quoting yer own post... L okmeer!

Just thought I'd letcha know eh?
josephine, why are you soo fucking dumb?

Reggie Essent

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 10, 2024, 03:22:13 PMApparently, Thiel fucks him silly.

Yer worshipping the wrong 'Bear' avatar_Reggie Essent Reggie.

You oughta be worshipping me.

I'm the real deal, eh?

Yer Bear Gryllis didn't outrun a real bear in the wilderness but I did eh?

So he's masquerading around as a Wilderness 'Tough Guy' eh
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: JOE on July 10, 2024, 03:33:04 PMYer worshipping the wrong 'Bear' avatar_Reggie Essent Reggie.

You oughta be worshipping me.

I'm the real deal, eh?

Yer Bear Gryllis didn't outrun a real bear in the wilderness but I did eh?

So he's masquerading around as a Wilderness 'Tough Guy' eh

I like Bear.  He's cool.  Sometimes when I'm clicking around Freevee, I drop into his show just to see what kind of cliff he's falling down that day or what disgusting kind of bug he's pulling out of a rotten tree stump to eat.

JOE

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 10, 2024, 03:38:19 PMI like Bear.  He's cool.  Sometimes when I'm clicking around Freevee, I drop into his show just to see what kind of cliff he's falling down that day or what disgusting kind of bug he's pulling out of a rotten tree stump to eat.

So what?!?

You could do that too avatar_Reggie Essent Reggie.

Lotsa yet pioneer ancestors living in log cabins did that every day.

Jes' do the same thang & you'll become 'wilderness smart' in no time flat as well.

Actually I noticed being out in wilderness does something to a person. Almost seems yer sense of smell, hearing & mobility becomes enhanced. It's like yer b9dy adapts and becomes more fit for survival. The Wild brings yer dormant senses back to life

I'm not shittin ya either.

Its almost as if it transforms ya back into a prehistoric man.

Too much easy city livin makes us weak and turns us into couch potatoes.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on July 09, 2024, 10:35:58 PMWouldn't your constant sexual reference to Joe be considered sexual harassment?

You'd get done in Australia for that.
[/quote
Quote from: caskur on July 09, 2024, 10:35:58 PMWouldn't your constant sexual reference to Joe be considered sexual harassment?

You'd get done in Australia for that.
Jo Jo and I are madly in love.
gay, conservative and proud

caskur

T ... I strongly advise you to reconsider online romances. They don't go anywhere. Just look at Dovey and King Martini .... how long we had to suffer the stalking, bullying and ENDLESS back and forthing between those two for years....

Won't you think of us children?

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on July 10, 2024, 06:47:05 PMT ... I strongly advise you to reconsider online romances. They don't go anywhere. Just look at Dovey and King Martini .... how long we had to suffer the stalking, bullying and ENDLESS back and forthing between those two for years....

it wasn't that bad until it produced flynn

then it got unbearably boring
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 07:00:45 PMit wasn't that bad until it produced flynn

then it got unbearably boring

Not exactly.... I went to BF yesterday and read a couple pages in a 1 year old thread With Dovey, you and Murdy... Dove was going on about you being raped by Murdy...

Years ago, the Dean and Cathy love story went on for years...so I think once people air stuff is fine but going on and on year in year out, not so much...

Anyway, don't mind me... I am under some rl pressure and also grieving about losing my favourite Aunty.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on July 10, 2024, 06:47:05 PMT ... I strongly advise you to reconsider online romances. They don't go anywhere. Just look at Dovey and King Martini .... how long we had to suffer the stalking, bullying and ENDLESS back and forthing between those two for years....

I did TRY to make it funny. I tried.  :dontknow:

I've met people from the forums. I met Murd. She spent several days with me in FL.

I met Fats....he lives about an hour and a half away from me. Great guy. Still friends with him.

I obvious met Biggie and we were more than friendly for a few years and we still wub eachother ♡

I never had no shit like that go down with anyone from a forum at least.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview