The best topic

Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Trans PeePole are very knormal peepoll

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 21, 2024, 11:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 10, 2024, 07:00:45 PMit wasn't that bad until it produced flynn

then it got unbearably boring
That guy is a forum shitstain.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Flynn has been typed 3 times now so that cunt will show up just like beetlejuice!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Frood

Flynntard used to follow us around in the mid 2000's at BH like a rim licking sycophant..
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on July 10, 2024, 10:45:45 PMFlynn has been typed 3 times now so that cunt will show up just like beetlejuice!
He probably will. He'll be angry and he won't know why.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Dove

caskur

I know why he wanted his sons switch so badly... it was the son's score history he was worried about.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Thank God no one fights too much here.

BF has become predictable.

I miss Flynn.... she should target someone else beside Dovey.... or  me.

pick on  sum  cun'T.  :popcorn:  :popcorn:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Quote from: caskur on July 11, 2024, 12:00:46 AMI know why he wanted his sons switch so badly... it was the son's score history he was worried about.

Listen I wanted to just give it back to him

He was refusing to help with costs. I paid to get it out of pawn and paid to ship it. And the way he was treating me when I was trying to do this for him?

He is lucky I didn't just smash it.

I wasn't going to send him anything with how he was treating me....trying to bully me into doing something.

So I did contact his ex wife. I knew how because he showed me her social media page.

She was VERY nice. Told me stories about him. Was very cool about the switch. Offered to pay me. I told her I had it and I shipped it directly to the child.

And I kept everything to do with it. I kept all the messages between her and i....and his unhinged threats. I kept the receipts and shipping receipts.

Not for forum reasons at all. For any possible real life reasons.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Dove on July 11, 2024, 12:08:50 AMListen I wanted to just give it back to him

He was refusing to help with costs. I paid to get it out of pawn and paid to ship it. And the way he was treating me when I was trying to do this for him?

He is lucky I didn't just smash it.

I wasn't going to send him anything with how he was treating me....trying to bully me into doing something.

So I did contact his ex wife. I knew how because he showed me her social media page.

She was VERY nice. Told me stories about him. Was very cool about the switch. Offered to pay me. I told her I had it and I shipped it directly to the child.

And I kept everything to do with it. I kept all the messages between her and i....and his unhinged threats. I kept the receipts and shipping receipts.

Not for forum reasons at all. For any possible real life reasons.

I know Dovey.... he should have sent the money and not left you with the bill.

No need to explain.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Didn't Dovey say that Poofer had a dick which resembled a factory seconds Twinkie? 
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Don't mention him... we don't want him to show up since this forum doesn't appreciate flaming.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview