The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Stupid Things People Say

Started by keeper, October 28, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi is a nice lady dammit!

RW, this isn't about mimi,. this isn't about Inky,me,you, its about , wait for it.....yes....yes here its comeing..... I seen it some where.....

STUPID THINGS PEOPLE SAY.....  acc_angry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"mimi is a nice lady dammit!

I think so too.

Ladies, Please read the title of the thread, I don't bomb your threads..... And just to comment, I didn't say mimi wasn't nice , we all say stupid shit, well except me.

Have fun with this thread

I am sorry Keeper, we'll have fun with this thread..

Was that Odinson who wrote that about women over twenty five?

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"Most women over the age of 25 go downhill pretty fast these days. It is a combination of popping out a bunch of kids, and living off the teet of either the welfare system, or a wealthy man. Basically, they are lazy.

ac_wot

What in gods name happen to this guy? To have such a retarded attitude towards women...seriously needs a swift kick to the nutz....

Oh ok Keeper, I thought this was you saying that..

Was that Odinson who wrote this?

no, it wasn't me, it wasn't Oscar it was no body,....why cant people follow what the title says....... POST WHAT STUPID things people say...... If you want to say who said it, fine, up to you

keeper

If you idiots think you know whom Shen Li is, I feel really fucking sorry for you...

Another doozy!!!

I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for this mans future.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"If you idiots think you know whom Shen Li is, I feel really fucking sorry for you...

Another doozy!!!

I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for this mans future.

Anything in that entire fucking thread written by drunk no.1 and drunk no.2..

To steal a phrase from ya Keeps, neither one of them are worth "a bucket of piss"..

I know it's off topic, but I needed to vent.  ac_beating

RW

Okay Keeper, gotcha.  I have one.

I've even thought long and hard about why Evs would treat some people the way she did and the only answer I could come up with was, because she was on the defensive, trying to protect both herself and her home turf.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

RW, with respect, Why cant you see it? everyone can see it but you, Mimi and evs are the ones that are causing the shit and Annie just confirmed it...If its not one its the other..... I been handed the same treatment, long before any of you have.....

Go back and read, I dunno I think there both fuckin evil and I don't blame Annie for leaving.

Later!! ac_unsure

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Just for the record, I never say anything stupid.  ac_angel
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"You?  Never!

ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Obvious Li

sorry..i wasn't calling anyone an idiot....it was a quote of someone

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

hot off the press....fresh material

"Who here is willing to call Justin Bourque a Catholic terrorist? Nobody? Too politically incorrect?"