The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

CNN presidential debate

Started by Brent, June 27, 2024, 06:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Malik on June 28, 2024, 07:00:00 PMBoooooooring! Fell asleep watching it.
I hear it had that affect on a lot of people.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

The moment Biden lost the Debate:

9 minutes in or so.

Even his Democratic supporters agreed.

Garraty_47

Folks on Xwitter are starting to post the transcripts of Biden's garbled debate statements and I'm afraid it doesn't help much at all... in fact if anything they're so much worse when you read them typed out in black and white.

At times I started to feel sorry for the guy but then I remember who he is and who he always has been.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 29, 2024, 09:55:46 AMFolks on Xwitter are starting to post the transcripts of Biden's garbled debate statements and I'm afraid it doesn't help much at all... in fact if anything they're so much worse when you read them typed out in black and white.

At times I started to feel sorry for the guy but then I remember who he is and who he always has been.

that is exactly what mitigates any feelings of compassion or outrage I would normally feel at the sight of such flagrant elder abuse. I remember that this animal has been a political parasite for over 40 years and had no problems whatsoever blaming longstanding issues, where he himself was one of the chief architects, on freshmen congressmen who happened to be of a different political leaning

the guy never had morals and this is just karma
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: deadskinmask on June 28, 2024, 09:26:23 AMthis is satans little season.... all bets are off....
I see, thank you dsm.
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 27, 2024, 07:19:08 PMI'll probably attempt to watch it, at least for a little while.
Gonna make popcorn first because I should be less likely to yell at the screen with my mouth full of popcorn.

I hope.

It was good...

They have edited it now to make Biden look smarter but you can still watch it unedited on The Royal Grift. I watched it again today on TRG also Trump in Virginia on the campaign trail.

He is still an impressive man.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 28, 2024, 03:38:38 PMUnderstandable.
The problem is Trump has nothing to address the issue preemptively.
He's just all about chucking people back across it.

In the absence of any structural changes that would prevent the problem from reoccurring he's basically just being a dick to a bunch of people, most of whom don't deserve it, for at best a temporary reprieve from the condition he's purporting to address.

Like Pappy always said:
If you're going to do something, do it right.

West and Trump have very different messages.

West -even (especially?) before embarking on his political experiment- talked about the military, economics, and justice in a way that resonated with me. Trump does not, so even if I take him at his word it's not as if I agree with him on those things anyway.

When Trump says things like we shouldn't be involved in all these wars, of course I agree... but what exactly does he intend to do about it? Because nothing else he says is particularly anti-war or contrary to the never ending expansion of the military industrial complex.

The women in America are going to feel safer when the illegals are deported..

The Medicare will have more money for the citizens who need it.

Trump is going to stop children being given puberty blockers and stop the children being brainwashed in school about transpersons bullshit and transpeople will not be able to participate in female sports..

Just watch his latest rally speech...towards the very end... he will do what he says... chucking people back across the border will give blacks and legal Hispanics their jobs back.

The only women that aren't safe and will need immediate addressing are the ones forced to give birth to horrendously ill babies...

All people who think that is OK should should be forced to  watch a real birth of a pregnancy gone wrong.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: formosan on June 29, 2024, 10:37:59 AMI see, thank you dsm.

we may disagree about alot but you're a sweetheart nonetheless....

deadskinmask

i guess the thing that is most perplexing about demonrats is how easily they swap one stupid belief for another stupid belief without any adjustments or even a simple acknowledgement that they were wrong.... for three in a half years, they've watched that demented old man tear this country apart.... nobody is actually happy with the economy, the border or anything else.... we've been pointing out what a dementia-riddled fossil sleepy joe is and they vehemently denied it.... even going so far as to call media clips "cheap fakes".... and NOW THAT we all saw it happen in real time, "it might be time for joe to not be president".... lmmfao.... really??? ya think so??? fuckin idiots....  :crampe: 

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on June 29, 2024, 09:55:46 AMAt times I started to feel sorry for the guy but then I remember who he is and who he always has been.

I don't avatar_Garraty_47 Garraty.

Biden is just another selfish old politician who uses higher office as their retirement home.

The USA is perhaps the most notorious Weatern nation for allowing octogenarian politicians & appointees to stay on way past their due date. You guys have the oldest over the hill politicians on the planet. Biden has become a 'poster boy' for a badly needed reform of the US political and judicial system. Some other examples include - Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Diane Feinstein. Mitch McConnell. Chuck Grassley. And perhaps even Donald Trump. I mean who us the next 'Joe Biden' to be exposed?

If there had been a rule in place with an age limit of 75 this debacle would never have unfolded. Of course it's a scandal and the Democrats & DNC should be held accountable.

If the Democrats don't get rid of Biden, lose in a landslide and remain in the political wilderness for years then it's their own fault.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on June 29, 2024, 06:02:33 AMI hear it had that affect on a lot of people.

Hell no. It was comedy
Agree Agree x 2 View List
<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 29, 2024, 11:42:52 AMTrump is going to stop children being given puberty blockers and stop the children being brainwashed in school about transpersons bullshit and transpeople will not be able to participate in female sports..

I actually know someone whose child wishes to transform into the opposite gender.

Feel sorry for the parents. It's not my situation or child, yet I feel their pain  caskur
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on June 29, 2024, 01:11:11 PMHell no. It was comedy

It actually was funny watching Trump hold his tongue and Biden looking horrified everytime Trump served a truth bomb...

I loved it.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 29, 2024, 01:13:56 PMI actually know someone whose child wishes to transform into the opposite gender.

Feel sorry for the parents. It's not my situation or child, yet I feel their pain  caskur

I don't. I don't  pander to bullshit.

My brothers girlfriends son wants to transition.. it's a good thing they live 6 hour drive away.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Trump looks fit .... and very mentally astute.

He is aging slowly...

I saw another side of Kamala Haris... she is a reckoning.

I know she looks stupid giggling inappropriately but she is a force you shouldn't toss by the wayside.

Watch this space!!!
Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol