The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This thread will be dedicated to watching the rats as they abandon ship

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 28, 2024, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 03:02:18 PMHe obviously believes the left wing propaganda of those earlier years... those lefties knew something was wrong about the whole 9 11 thing. It has stuck in his head. It makes sense to him.

No avatar_caskur caskur.

It was actually people on the Right who were most critical of the Bush Administration. And some advanced the most strident of the conspiracy theories, such as Alex Jones - who is no son of the Left.

Others included Steve Bannon (Trump's Right hand Man), former Minnesota Governor Jesse Venture and yours truly....Donald Trump.

And I can source those with video clips of what they said.

Most notable is that their detractors/enemies went after them and they either ended up getting sued, with criminal records or becoming virtual enemies of the state/persona non grata such as Jesse Ventura. Imagine, a war hero, former Navy Seal like that got nailed too.

But of course those who are 'protected' get away with bloody murder.

JOE

Little wonder that many Americans don't want to speak up about that incident, because the consequences can be rather severe. ie - Loss of job, harassment, losing everything they have, becoming social outcasts, etc.

Peple pay the price for being whistleblowers or rebels, no matter which political persuasion they come from.
Agree Agree x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Lokmar

The jets cutting through support beams along with heating of the remaining steel supports caused the floors to pancake. Once that happened, all the other beams gave way as the shit toppled. One building in particular can be seen twisting as it collapsed upon itself. WTC 7 can be observed collapsing in one corner first, followed by the rest.

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 07:04:30 PMNo avatar_caskur caskur.

It was actually people on the Right who were most critical of the Bush Administration. And some advanced the most strident of the conspiracy theories, such as Alex Jones - who is no son of the Left.

Others included Steve Bannon (Trump's Right hand Man), former Minnesota Governor Jesse Venture and yours truly....Donald Trump.

And I can source those with video clips of what they said.

Most notable is that their detractors/enemies went after them and they either ended up getting sued, with criminal records or becoming virtual enemies of the state/persona non grata such as Jesse Ventura. Imagine, a war hero, former Navy Seal like that got nailed too.

But of course those who are 'protected' get away with bloody murder.

We only ever see what lefties think in Australia because our press only show  what American lefties think. I saw Rosie O'DONNELL rave on about 9 11 being a government plan.

I did write a post but lost it looking for something... it was about why I liked Bush. He was the only American President to visit Australia while he was a working President. The greenies turned their backs to him. I liked it when he ducked a shoe being thrown at him and I liked that he was great friend with our Prime Minister.

We also lined the road to parliament house with fake policeman to give Bush the impression we had lots of policeman to spare. What they were, were unemployed guys given uniforms and told to guard the President's convoy....lol

CLINTON came to Australia AFTER he was President and was interviewed a couple of times and said he wanted to invade Iraq but was restrained and they (the left ABC press)censored that from transcripts because when I tried to find the transcript to show people on the boards it wasn't there anymore.

President Herbert Hoover lived in my state for a few years as a young man and I would say he must have really roughed it in our outback. Lol.

I know none of those people you mentioned... you can fill me in anytime though.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 07:34:23 PMThe jets cutting through support beams along with heating of the remaining steel supports caused the floors to pancake. Once that happened, all the other beams gave way as the shit toppled. One building in particular can be seen twisting as it collapsed upon itself. WTC 7 can be observed collapsing in one corner first, followed by the rest.

No No No... I am not going through this shit again... hundred of engineers know a plane fire cannot bring a building down and yes I watched the official explanation at the time and it was false.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: JOE on June 30, 2024, 07:07:44 PMLittle wonder that many Americans don't want to speak up about that incident, because the consequences can be rather severe. ie - Loss of job, harassment, losing everything they have, becoming social outcasts, etc.

Peple pay the price for being whistleblowers or rebels, no matter which political persuasion they come from.

Whistle blowers are called dobbers in Australia and dobbing can get you killed.

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 07:46:29 PMNo No No... I am not going through this shit again... hundred of engineers know a plane fire cannot bring a building down and yes I watched the official explanation at the time and it was false.

And I know several mechanical and structural engineers who were completely unsurprised by the way the towers fell.

The idea that explosives were pre planted when upgrades were done to the buildings after 1993 is absurd. Hell, the fucking buildings collapsed around where the planes hit. It aint like them dune coons just happened to fly em in the right spots!

caskur

Wow... having your towers come down is very lucrative... cheaper than paying for asbestos removal that's for sure..

Wiki says -

"Soon after the September 11 attacks, in 2001, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event.[3] A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion,[4][5] which was not as much as Silverstein had sought."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on June 30, 2024, 07:54:00 PMAnd I know several mechanical and structural engineers who were completely unsurprised by the way the towers fell.

The idea that explosives were pre planted when upgrades were done to the buildings after 1993 is absurd. Hell, the fucking buildings collapsed around where the planes hit. It aint like them dune coons just happened to fly em in the right spots!

Well then WTC7 That didn't have a plane fly into it came down first so you should asked them why did 7  implode.

You can watch many videos on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 explanation.

I am pretty sure none of them are dummies.

Many people living around there developed lung cancers from breathing in the asbestos fibre so many more have died after the 9/11 catastrophe.

It was truly horrific...

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Every conspiracy theory I've read up on falls apart under scrutiny.

I still hear people air claim a missile hit the Pentagon too. LOL! My own fucking Great Aunt watched the plane buzz over town home and fly toward the Pentagon where her son worked!

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on June 30, 2024, 08:16:27 PMWell then WTC7 That didn't have a plane fly into it came down first so you should asked them why did 7  implode.

You can watch many videos on Architects and Engineers for 9/11 explanation.

I am pretty sure none of them are dummies.

Many people living around there developed lung cancers from breathing in the asbestos fibre so many more have died after the 9/11 catastrophe.

It was truly horrific...

No it didnt. It collapsed well after the towers.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on June 30, 2024, 02:37:20 PMJoe has a colection of about four or five talking points that he uses to troll over and over again. The blame Bush bs is one of them.

He has been schooled on all of them, but he doesn't care. As long as posters like you and Lokmar keep indulging his addiction to attention.
Old caskur is falling for it thinking he actually wants a real discussion.

Biggie Smiles

Honestly -- I'm loving watching these democrat cockroaches scramble to figure out their next move as anything they do results in a self inflicted checkmate

Yeah go ahead, bring in Gavin Newscum and completely disrespect your diversity hire who is both black and a woman.

That'll energize your base  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on June 30, 2024, 08:55:30 PM

I couldn't stand listening to that coloured gal talking about the debate. She must have saw a different one than I did.

I do agree that Jill Biden has a lot of control over her corpse of a husband. The Bidens want him to win another term. This is why I say Jim Crow Joe will be the democRAT nominee.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview