Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: caskur on July 14, 2024, 01:52:29 AMI will tell you what it is... everyone has now stopped talking about Biden's dementia and now talking about Trump's attack on himself.

Why is this post "gross" J?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

The scum on the left is touting the fact that this kid may have been a registered republican.

20 years old.

What... he registered last week or something?

Congressman creepzinger is a registered republican too you dizzy fucking retards
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 14, 2024, 01:08:02 AMI dunno, man.  164 yards?  I could make that shot.

The kid probably had no meaningful shooting experience or even basic knowledge.  I doubt he even knew he had to zero his rifle much less how to zero it.  Do you think he knew about compensating for wind?  I don't think he did.  His "experience" was probably playing video games and not much more.

https://ryanmcbeth.substack.com/p/initial-thoughts-about-the-attempted
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 10:26:55 AMThe scum on the left is touting the fact that this kid may have been a registered republican.

20 years old.

Congressman creepzinger is a registered republican too you dizzy fucking retards

Pennsylvania is a closed primary state so he probably only changed his registration so he could vote against Trump in the recent primary.  The guy also donated $15 to Act Blue; a far left super pack.  Lastly, of this video is real then he posted a video just before the shooting where he is sitting in his car, states his name, then declares he "hates Republicans and Trump" before claiming "you have the wrong guy".

https://x.com/veteran_biker/status/1812348065975550332?s=46&t=Hhy_x1dm23b37B3qE8d8nA
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 10:26:55 AMThe scum on the left is touting the fact that this kid may have been a registered republican.

20 years old.

Democrats were urged to change affiliation and vote for Haley in the primaries to try and disrupt Trump.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/20/democrats-nikki-haley-primary-votes-00136418
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 14, 2024, 10:53:46 AMDemocrats were urged to change affiliation and vote for Haley in the primaries to try and disrupt Trump.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/01/20/democrats-nikki-haley-primary-votes-00136418

This doesn't stop the dumbfucks on the left from parroting the preposterous narrative that this idiot kid was MAGA 
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Has anyone asked the very pertinent question? Where did they get this birdseye photo of the kid?

Who takes a picture like this on their own?

And if this photo was snapped moments before the assassination attempt why wasn't his head blown off the second he put his hand on his gun?

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 14, 2024, 11:02:07 AMHas anyone asked the very pertinent question? Where did they get this birdseye photo of the kid?

Who takes a picture like this on their own?

And if this photo was snapped moments before the assassination attempt why wasn't his head blown off the second he put his hand on his gun?

Motherfucker looks like Rocky Dennis. Looked actually
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 14, 2024, 11:04:54 AMMotherfucker looks like Rocky Dennis. Looked actually

yeah, he looks more like a budded rose with his head all aired out n shit.

Oerdin

Apparently, the shooter's father bought the rifle six months ago and the 20 year old took it without permission.

https://www.the-express.com/news/us-news/143138/thomas-matthew-crooks-pictures-donald-trump-shooting-dads-gun
Informative Informative x 1 View List

DKG

We met up with friends at a Boston Pizza sports lounge after golfing yesterday. I don't exactly live in Trump friendly country, but there was stunned silence when they switched to that breaking news.

Biggie Smiles

Oh I hope this is his next campaign ad

Biggie Smiles

And Trump is from Jamaica queens too

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 13, 2024, 08:48:54 PMYeah don't bring their shit here. My self control is almost at zero ATM
They don't have the balls to post here Erica. I issued a debate challenge to Gremlin about Project 2025. I was not going to call him a cocksucker. He chickened out.