Replies: 9983
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:58:16 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

That whole fist in the air thing is now a Trump thing.

Just like that....the leftwing fist in the air got stolen by Maga and is now a REAL symbol of rebellion and resistance.

Fucking incredible. Trump is such a savage.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on July 15, 2024, 12:06:20 AMThat whole fist in the air thing is now a Trump thing.

Just like that....the leftwing fist in the air got stolen by Maga and is now a REAL symbol of rebellion and resistance.

Fucking incredible. Trump is such a savage.

If yer Trump gets elected I'm sure chaos will erupt avatar_Dove

However there've been similarly violent and divisive episodes in history such as the Vietnam War.

That was also quite a violent & divided time in American history. Even tho I was just a Kid I remember all the social unrest. My Dad drove our family to Toronto in 1967 but decided to avoid Detroit because of race riots there at the time.

I remember a guy named George Wallace who reminded me of a 1960s version of Donald Trump. His American Party is a lot like the Republican party of today.

So while the present times are trying, people have been there before.

History may not entirely repeat itself, but it rhymes.

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:22:40 AMIf yer Trump gets elected I'm sure chaos will erupt avatar_Dove

However there've been similarly violent and divisive episodes in history such as the Vietnam War.

That was also quite a violent & divided time in American history. Even tho I was just a Kid I remember all the social unrest. My Dad drove our family to Toronto in 1967 but decided to avoid Detroit because of race riots there at the time.

I remember a guy named George Wallace who reminded me of a 1960s version of Donald Trump. His American Party is a lot like the Republican party of today.

Yeah because the liberal left is violent and uses chaos and violence.

They are authoritarians.
Agree Agree x 2 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Do yourself a favour and don't respond that that spastic fuckwit tosser Johomo.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 14, 2024, 10:13:10 PMWhere did you find this?

Anyway, nobody but a prog would appear in Black Rock bullshit.
Oliver posted the link.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on July 15, 2024, 02:40:58 AMDo yourself a favour and don't respond that that spastic fuckwit tosser Johomo.
Yes, please.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on July 15, 2024, 02:39:15 AMYeah because the liberal left is violent and uses chaos and violence.

They are authoritarians.

There were some Leftist groups during the 60s & 70s that engaged in violence & terrorism. Weather Underground . Symbianese Liberation Army. The Black Panthers - who in some respects were the predecessors of today's ANTIFA. Elijah Muhammad assassinated his rival Malcolm X.

On the Right there was the KKK which set fire to buildings & murdered civil rights workers.

A flight to the American suburbs began in the 1960s due to violence in the inner cities that coincided with their decay.

So there was violence committed on the Left as well as the Right during that period avatar_Dove Dove.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Dove on July 15, 2024, 12:04:16 AMHe is just pointing out that the shooter may have been registered republican but that doesn't mean he is a republican

He donated and helped a bunch of Democrat organizations.
That is obvious and Joe knows that. He is just trying to be an asshole.

This is an active thread with lots of great contributions from Oliver, Reggie, Biggie, Lokmar and others. But, we have to step over Joe's lame spamming cries for attention to get to them.

Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on July 14, 2024, 12:48:31 PMThat name seems to have been wrong.  Oddly, it did have pictures of the right person so I am not sure if that was just another person's name or if he used some sort of alternative name when he posted online.  Strange stuff.
There is a guy pretending to be the shooter on social media.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: DKG on July 15, 2024, 06:26:21 AMThat is obvious and Joe knows that. He is just trying to be an asshole.

This is an active thread with lots of great contributions from Oliver, Reggie, Biggie, Lokmar and others. But, we have to step over Joe's lame spamming cries for attention to get to them.

Just because you don't like an alternate view, eh avatar_DKG DKG.

avatar_Dove Dove pointed out the violence committed by organizations on the American Left & I concurred by identifying past and present organizations associated with it.

So that is a reasonably unbiased, balanced POV, dontcha think, DKG?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: JOE on July 15, 2024, 12:22:40 AMIf yer Trump gets elected I'm sure chaos will erupt avatar_Dove

If chaos does erupt it will in their own shithole toilet states and cities. They wont dare bring that shit to places like the area I live in.

They'll get their heads blown off like that admong looking tweaker did on saturday
Winner Winner x 1 View List

formosan

We prayed for Donald Trump's full recovery during yesterday's fellowship.
Love Love x 3 View List
too old to be a fashionista

formosan

A few days before the 2004 Taiwanese presidential election there was an assassination attempt on president Chen Shui Bian..

Like Donald Trump, he suffered only minor injuries......there were also security failures.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

JOE

Minutes before the assassination attempt numerous attendees noticed/noted the would be assassin's presence on the roof.

https://x.com/TestDummy04/status/1812630567046766853
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List