Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally 5 0 5 1

Trump shot(?) at Pennsylvania rally

Started by Garraty_47, July 13, 2024, 06:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 16, 2024, 12:49:35 AMhttps://x.com/KarluskaP/status/1813029732067471508

fucking pig probably never pulled that piece before. Women, trained or not, have no fucking business in these details.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 16, 2024, 12:59:02 AMfucking pig probably never pulled that piece before. Women, trained or not, have no fucking business in these details.

Speaking of Pigs in the secret service.

Tell me you wouldn't want to have fat lily as human shield. A fucking tomahawk cruise missile traveling supersonic couldn't even make it's way through all of that rubbery jello.

Her bat wings alone could stop a 50 cal round cold and possibly even jettison the fucking thing back at the position that fired it
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 01:03:15 AMSpeaking of Pigs in the secret service.

Tell me you wouldn't want to have fat lily as human shield. A fucking tomahawk cruise missile traveling supersonic couldn't even make it's way through all of that rubbery jello.

Her bat wings alone could stop a 50 cal round cold and possibly even jettison the fucking thing back at the position that fired it

I'd be scared to squat down and hide behind that fat ass tho! The smell!!! YECK!!!!!!!!! It would be like Luke Skywalker diving into his Tauntaun to keep warm!!! Guess its still better than dying tho!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 16, 2024, 01:08:02 AMI'd be scared to squat down and hide behind that fat ass tho! The smell!!! YECK!!!!!!!!! It would be like Luke Skywalker diving into his Taunton to keep warm!!! Guess its still better than dying tho!
Yeah yeah, you don't wanna be anywhere in her line of sight if there is food behind you or a reason to jump on you.

Senior management would have to train that fat fuck properly in order to perform her tasks appropriately

ie: just stand there and be a fucking sunlight blocking barrier you stupid drooling slob.

Biggie Smiles

I agree. We are well past any chance of unity with the vermin scum on the left.

take your unity and shove it up your ass.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 15, 2024, 08:46:14 PMOld Joe says he looks like an Aryan type. I guess if Aryans look like fruity prog baristas.
He might see a young version of himself in that socially awkward leftist assassin.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 12:11:02 PM

There is no doubt that at the very least, the protection of Trump or his supporters was not a priority for the people responsible for his security.

Biden-appointed Secret Service director, Kimberly Cheatle, won't step down after the Trump shooting.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 16, 2024, 08:24:05 PM

When Megan was on Fox, I used to turn her show on and turn the sound down so I could watch her mouth move while she spoke.

:good:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List