The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

New Rules for trans People

Started by caskur, July 14, 2024, 07:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Bruce Jenner is looking a bit worse for wear these days!
I reckon the Kardashian's drove him nuts.

He was croaking and farting on about the recent Trump assassination attempt, but the cameras could only bear about 2 seconds of that shit show (Bruce not Trump).

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 20, 2024, 05:15:06 PMI wasn't talking about so called trans men...if little boys are put on puberty blockers and hormones early enough and get the tilapia skin pelvic graft/bores, you wouldn't know that you fucked something with XY chromosomes.

Again, I think thats utter fantasy, but lets play your game.

If you GENUINELY didnt know, you havent committed the sin of homosexuality.

Lokmar

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on July 20, 2024, 06:50:24 PMIt's a state issue.

What? Mutilating little kids and poisoning their bodies with puberty blockers?
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 08:37:03 PMsex changing children isnt a state issue you fukin faggit.

First thing Trump is going to do is stop transitioning children.

The thing is, you cannot change your sex. It's not even true what they claim.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 20, 2024, 09:18:14 PMWhat? Mutilating little kids and poisoning their bodies with puberty blockers?
I think he aint condoning that shit. He means it aint Washington's jurisdiction.

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 20, 2024, 09:20:15 PMFirst thing Trump is going to do is stop transitioning children.

The thing is, you cannot change your sex. It's not even true what they claim.
He would reverse the Biden administration's expansion of Title IX that will prohibit federally funded schools from preventing transgender students from using bathrooms, locker rooms and pronouns that align with their gender identities.

Other than that, the states decide if it is legal to cut up kids.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on July 20, 2024, 09:33:05 PMHe would reverse the Biden administration's expansion of Title IX that will prohibit federally funded schools from preventing transgender students from using bathrooms, locker rooms and pronouns that align with their gender identities.

Other than that, the states decide if it is legal to cut up kids.

Well that will have to change won't it?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on July 20, 2024, 09:27:14 PMI think he aint condoning that shit. He means it aint Washington's jurisdiction.

Then he should tell me that not you.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 20, 2024, 09:35:12 PMThen he should tell me that not you.
There aint anybody here like Apegirl. We all seem to be on the same page that mutilating kiddies' genitals and feeding them chemical castration drugs is frickin sick.

Shen Li

What kind of surgeon would mutilate a child's body. What kind of surgeon would prescribe drugs for sex offenders to children. North Amewrica is sick, sick, sick.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

If you think a child should be allowed to go on puberty blockers and/or have a sex change and/or should be allowed to compete in the opposite genders sports, you should be executed.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 20, 2024, 11:10:15 PMWhat kind of surgeon would mutilate a child's body. What kind of surgeon would prescribe drugs for sex offenders to children. North Amewrica is sick, sick, sick.

So is the UK and so is Australia.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 08:33:39 PMAgain, I think thats utter fantasy, but lets play your game.

If you GENUINELY didnt know, you havent committed the sin of homosexuality.

Screwing some guy's mutilated dick is definitely gay. That would mean you're gay or bi.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview