Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

New Rules for trans People

Started by caskur, July 14, 2024, 07:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

It is not good enough for us to make sure trans people not enter female competitive sports. We must strip trans people of their medals, give them to the real women place getters and adjust the record books accordingly.

Doctors performing transitions on minors should be jailed for life.

Teachers should teach English the way it's been taught for hundreds of years.  Altering our language to humour a small percentage of people with mental illness isn't morally right.

Female ablutions belong to females only and trans people should not be allowed in them. Parents should accompany children into ablutions at all times.

Trans people have every right to change their lives but they do not have rights to change our lives.

- caskur!~
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Ìŏ¿ŏÍ

Trans people should learn to roll their own tampons instead of expecting the government to install free dispensers in men's rest rooms. Which they shouldn't be allowed in the first place, any more than they ought to be granted access to female ones.

If they cannot find a unisex bathroom then they should go in the bushes like dogs do, at least until such time as the proliferation of freak-friendly bathrooms affords them the luxuries afforded to the more biologically evolved among us. I find it ridiculous there are imbeciles that would insist cosmetic surgery and other mutilations could equal millennia of evolution, yet apparently science cannot come up with a third bathroom option that is fully stocked with urinal cakes, manpon dispensers and kitty litter trays to cater for these stunning and brave examples of mental deficiency.

Also it should be legal to mace any of the fuckers that interpret a bathroom stall divider as some kind of nouveau mondo playground equipment. It's there for privacy, not exercise you fucking wankers.

Erica Mena

I knew we were screwed when I saw a urinal in the women's restroom at Disneyland. Tired of these motherfuckin attention whore trannies
Winner Winner x 4 View List
<t></t>

Frood

I wonder if their bones snap easily when being run over by an atv in the middle of nowhere. The synthetic hormones are meant to make their bones brittle.

Purely academic question in a mock scenario
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Lokmar on July 15, 2024, 10:46:33 AMKill em, problem solved.

What if it's really sexy looking and nobody is watching? Do you just pretend it's another hot chick and have a nice chat instead?

hard R

Quote from: Frood on July 15, 2024, 10:12:34 AMI wonder if their bones snap easily when being run over by an atv in the middle of nowhere. The synthetic hormones are meant to make their bones brittle.

Purely academic question in a mock scenario
That friend of mine I told you about... the Mike Patton lookalike/soundalike that transitioned towards the end of the nineties?

I can't comment on the state of his skeleton, but his circulation is totally fucked up and he suffers regularly from fatigue and internal bleeding.

Or to put it another way, his body is losing the fight to his psyche, cultivated as it undoubtedly was by his exposure to the paedophiles of Footscray VUT's faculty.

He'll be lucky if he reaches sixty.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 02:15:23 AMWhat if it's really sexy looking and nobody is watching? Do you just pretend it's another hot chick and have a nice chat instead?

Kill em.
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 02:20:09 PMKill em.

If you already stuck your dick up their hamburger helper, blew your load after sucking and groping on their tit implants, would you kill them then yourself upon finding out?  :dontknow:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 20, 2024, 03:05:56 PMIf you already stuck your dick up their hamburger helper, blew your load after sucking and groping on their tit implants, would you kill them then yourself upon finding out?  :dontknow:

That question would be relevant IF you couldnt tell what a morphodite surgically altered sack of shit they are! Fukin Sidney Bildo posted pics of his semi bald head and moobs on BF and it was more disgusting than ANY of the autopsy photos I've seen! If you fuck something like that without knowing, you done fucked up Aye Aye Ron!!!!

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 04:10:30 PMThat question would be relevant IF you couldnt tell what a morphodite surgically altered sack of shit they are! Fukin Sidney Bildo posted pics of his semi bald head and moobs on BF and it was more disgusting than ANY of the autopsy photos I've seen! If you fuck something like that without knowing, you done fucked up Aye Aye Ron!!!!

Kids as young as 7 or 8 get on the puberty blockers and hormone treatments these days.

Answer the question..
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 20, 2024, 04:14:46 PMKids as young as 7 or 8 get on the puberty blockers and hormone treatments these days.

Answer the question..

The answer is, I dont believe it is possible to not know you're getting fucked by a surgically constructed penis and I dont believe its possible to not know you're fucking a surgically constructed vagina.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 04:24:20 PMThe answer is, I dont believe it is possible to not know you're getting fucked by a surgically constructed penis and I dont believe its possible to not know you're fucking a surgically constructed vagina.

I wasn't talking about so called trans men...if little boys are put on puberty blockers and hormones early enough and get the tilapia skin pelvic graft/bores, you wouldn't know that you fucked something with XY chromosomes.

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2024, 04:24:20 PMThe answer is, I dont believe it is possible to not know you're getting fucked by a surgically constructed penis and I dont believe its possible to not know you're fucking a surgically constructed vagina.

Pray Trump wins and abolishes the madness.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview