The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

New Rules for trans People

Started by caskur, July 14, 2024, 07:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on July 21, 2024, 05:18:40 AMScrewing some guy's mutilated dick is definitely gay. That would mean you're gay or bi.

So you agree with me, seeing a mutilated dick or vagina lets you know they arent what they say they are.

Like I say tho, we should execute all these loons so as to not lead others into degeneracy....just in case.

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on July 20, 2024, 09:18:14 PMWhat? Mutilating little kids and poisoning their bodies with puberty blockers?
I am not condoning it. And I am definitely not advocating for it.

I am explaining the division of powers between Washington and the states.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

hard R

Quote from: caskur on July 20, 2024, 09:20:15 PMThe thing is, you cannot change your sex. It's not even true what they claim.
Agreed. Unfortunately, those who are invested in the gender affirmation industry don't see it that way and not enough people are strong enough to push back on it in a meaningful way.

Quote from: Shen Li on July 20, 2024, 11:10:15 PMWhat kind of surgeon would mutilate a child's body. What kind of surgeon would prescribe drugs for sex offenders to children.
A weak one. And there are plenty of weak people in today's society.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on July 21, 2024, 03:38:27 AMSo is the UK and so is Australia.
I was under the impression that the UK was moving in the same direction as Europe. Europe has had a serious rethink of the whole barbaric business of surgery and hormone blockers for kids.

QuoteScotland halts prescription of puberty blocking hormones for minors as gender identity service faces scrutiny
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scotland-gender-identity-affirming-care-puberty-blockers-minors-lgbtq-transgender/

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on July 25, 2024, 09:41:57 PMI was under the impression that the UK was moving in the same direction as Europe. Europe has had a serious rethink of the whole barbaric business of surgery and hormone blockers for kids.

There is talk about it in the UK but in Australia they are still practicing on Children because Australia tolerates whackos.

the tied is turning though. When you get a chance, go to my Elon Musk thread and watch the video in it... Dan Wootton is a gay conservative (NZ born) living in the UK,... Elon Musks son had the full trans treatment... Elon is angry about it and has vowed to destroy the woke mind virus... its good viewing.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on July 25, 2024, 11:09:33 PMThere is talk about it in the UK but in Australia they are still practicing on Children because Australia tolerates whackos.

the tied is turning though. When you get a chance, go to my Elon Musk thread and watch the video in it... Dan Wootton is a gay conservative (NZ born) living in the UK,... Elon Musks son had the full trans treatment... Elon is angry about it and has vowed to destroy the woke mind virus... its good viewing.
That's what I thought. Australia sounds like Canada. Unfortunately, the tide does not appear to be turning in Canada. At least that's how it appeared when I was there.

I will check out that video sometine today. Thanks.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview