Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's amazing how the scum on the left always projects

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 20, 2024, 12:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

The republican party was found to END the expansion of slavery and now the KKK scumbags on the left have managed to stain us with their own misdeeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Republican_Party_(United_States)

Lab Flaker

The Democrats almost always project some form of stupidity in my opinion. Only just recently I was reading this segment about Trump's latest RNC appearance, and this projecting dingbat that goes by the name of LotusButt, who apparently thinks that she's the full-bottle on politics in general, thought all those people wearing bandage squares on their ears to honour Trump, were merely photoshopped bystanders??? What a low IQ individual? And then when one tries to point out her stupidity, she states that she was just being sarcastic?

Full of shit!
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 View List

hard R

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 12:29:41 AMThe republican party was found to END the expansion of slavery and now the KKK scumbags on the left have managed to stain us with their own misdeeds.

By hemming in the southern states to stop it from expanding? How does that work when there were already northern states where slavery was being practiced? Northern states whose slave owning masters were exempt from the privations visited upon their southern brothers. Privations like the invitation from Honest Abe for slaves to rise up and rape the womenfolk of land-owning soldiers fighting in the civil war for example. 

Yes, that Honest Abe. The same asshole who at the 1858 Illinois senatorial debates was noted to remark "Free them and make them politically and socially our equals? My own feelings will not admit of this... We cannot, then, make them equals."

Hmmm.

I'm smelling an overabundance of bullshit associated with the premise quite frankly. Much as I would like to laud the formation of the Republican party for their part in ending slavery, I am keenly aware that it was applied unevenly and as an economic measure against the south specifically. Slaves, if you recall, counted as part of the financial worth of a land-owner. If they owned their property outright, they could afford to take the devaluation of their fortunes by releasing their slaves and no foul.

But if those land-owners owed money to a bank...

Here is where you start to see the waging of the civil war as being less about slavery and more about the economic. A moneygrab by an obnoxious bunch of turds every bit the equal of the goons running the US into the ground as we speak. Consider; many land owners both in the south and in the north would have been delighted to write off the cost of their slaves... if only it didn't indenture them to those same banks the Republicans were looking to expand. And you are free to imagine just how shitty the banks would have been if their champions the Republicans had passed legislation protecting land owners from the costs associated with freeing slaves.

But with the South being largely Democrat leaning, well... "who gives a fuck what it costs them", right? That was pretty much Abe Lincoln's mindset. After all, the south was effectively the breadbasket of the US and it belonged to his political opponents. None of this was being applied to his slave-owning supporters in the north, or he might have lost what support he enjoyed there too. He certainly would have lost his support within the banking sector if he had been truly dinkum about ending slavery.

Receipts? Sure.

And before anyone gets their tighty whiteys in a knot, let it be abundantly clear that I, just like the researcher and commentator I link above, am delighted in the direction the Republican party is being dragged by MAGA.

It sure as fuck beats a return to the duplicitous shitbaggery we're witnessing coming out of the left.

Or indeed the perversions of constitutional equality the Republicans were making their hallmark at inception.

The more you know.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 12:29:41 AMThe republican party was found to END the expansion of slavery and now the KKK scumbags on the left have managed to stain us with their own misdeeds.

I only skimmed it, but I did not see where they were rewriting history.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on July 20, 2024, 09:51:17 AMI only skimmed it, but I did not see where they were rewriting history.
no no. The link shows the truth about the Republican Party. The actual history democrats are attempting to rewrite

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 02:34:57 AMThe Democrats almost always project some form of stupidity in my opinion. Only just recently I was reading this segment about Trump's latest RNC appearance, and this projecting dingbat that goes by the name of LotusButt, who apparently thinks that she's the full-bottle on politics in general, thought all those people wearing bandage squares on their ears to honour Trump, were merely photoshopped bystanders??? What a low IQ individual? And then when one tries to point out her stupidity, she states that she was just being sarcastic?

Full of shit!

The last time I stopped by to survey the damage Benny420 was doing to the local insects I noticed that thread floating around like floatsam in a sea of TDS spam authored by the mongoloid Admong.

Admong of course is a colossal jackass but that idiot crabtree lotusbutthead did appear to fall for the oakie doke. She's dumber than a bag of onions.

Admongn has made the place unreadable like avatar_Erica Mena said.

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 10:37:18 AMno no. The link shows the truth about the Republican Party. The actual history democrats are attempting to rewrite

Under the Democrats watch sexual slavery has markedly increased.

Instead of dragging up old history that no one gives a toss about the right should be hammering home Biden opening up your border.

This is what Tom Homan said at Trumps big meeting a couple of days ago. Tom Homan was the director of immigration and customs under 6 Presidents.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

The left in all our western countries are rewriting history and its sick...  really sick because school kids are being lied to.

It is very harmful to white kids especially.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

formosan

Quote from: Lab Flaker on July 20, 2024, 02:34:57 AMThe Democrats almost always project some form of stupidity in my opinion. Only just recently I was reading this segment about Trump's latest RNC appearance, and this projecting dingbat that goes by the name of LotusButt, who apparently thinks that she's the full-bottle on politics in general, thought all those people wearing bandage squares on their ears to honour Trump, were merely photoshopped bystanders??? What a low IQ individual? And then when one tries to point out her stupidity, she states that she was just being sarcastic?

Full of shit!
I doubt Lotusbud believes that herself.
too old to be a fashionista

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 20, 2024, 10:37:18 AMno no. The link shows the truth about the Republican Party. The actual history democrats are attempting to rewrite
I didn't miss anything. :good:

Shen Li

So called intellectuals are naturally attracted by a planned society, in the belief and hope that they will be in charge of it. Fuck them.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

smartass

Quote from: Shen Li on July 29, 2024, 09:35:31 PMSo called intellectuals are naturally attracted by a planned society, in the belief and hope that they will be in charge of it. Fuck them.
Ohhh, but they are sooo much smarter thank you or I, they can plan the fuck out of society while we lionize them and otherwise do as we are bloody well told...

You know what? Fuck 'em... fuck 'em low, fuck 'em high, fuck 'em wet and fuck 'em dry.

And when they're dead and long forgotten? Dig 'em up and FUCK 'EM ROTTEN!
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Shen Li

The SA with that fat homo Rohm as leader was the enforcement arm of the Nazi Party in it's early days.
The provisional IRA was the enforcement arm of Sinn Fein.
Antifa is the enforcement arm of the US Democratic Party. The entire mainstream media acts as their Josef Goebbels.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 10:05:58 PMThe SA with that fat homo Rohm as leader was the enforcement arm of the Nazi Party in it's early days.
The provisional IRA was the enforcement arm of Sinn Fein.
Antifa is the enforcement arm of the US Democratic Party. The entire mainstream media acts as their Josef Goebbels.

Yes, and most of the Antifa crowd are homosexual perverts just like the SA.  Must be a connection. ANtifa was started in Germany in the 1920s.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:19:34 PMYes, and most of the Antifa crowd are homosexual perverts just like the SA.  Must be a connection. ANtifa was started in Germany in the 1920s.

It's that old???

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview