News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Could Trump Lose the US Presidential Election?

Started by JOE, July 22, 2024, 01:43:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Could Trump lose the US election?

No
2 (66.7%)
Yes
1 (33.3%)
I don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 29, 2024, 01:43:48 AM

JOE

If so, why?

If Not, Why not?

No right or wrong answers, only your opinion counts.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Well perhaps if Jesus came back and decided to run on the democrat ticket but other than that I don't see how.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 22, 2024, 08:58:21 AMWell perhaps if Jesus came back and decided to run on the democrat ticket but other than that I don't see how.

That would be satan. Jesus wouldnt be a democRAT, EVER!!!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 22, 2024, 12:14:16 PMThat would be satan. Jesus wouldnt be a democRAT, EVER!!!

In which ya'd be his running mate....Lokmeer!
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 2 View List

JOE

This former Republican Strategist suggests that Trump could lose the Election:

Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Herman

We have a US election thread. But, Joe needs one of his own because he aint getting enough attention.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on July 22, 2024, 10:48:17 PMThis former Republican Strategist suggests that Trump could lose the Election be cheated out of winning again:

Fixed that for you.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on July 22, 2024, 11:36:42 PMFixed that for you.

And yet I posted in another thread that even after Biden stepped away from campaigning, a new poll suggests that Harris polls even worse than Biden.

Maybe America still isn't ready for a Woman President?

Not sure tho.

They'll vote for a Black Man but a Black woman may be quesitonable.

Seems American voters, incl women, prefer a male President which may work in favor of Trump avatar_Oliver the Second llie
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 22, 2024, 11:43:40 PMMaybe America still isn't ready for a Woman President?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Maybe 'Murica doesn't want the first woman president to get the job *just* because she has a vagina?

Kopmala sucks (no pun intended).
Try running a candidate who's worth a damn *and* has a vagina.
Or is that too much to ask from this wholly corrupt duopoly?

Yeah. That's what I thought.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Herman on July 22, 2024, 10:58:24 PMWe have a US election thread. But, Joe needs one of his own because he aint getting enough attention.

Johomo's spectrum rectum must be getting scratch and sniffy again...
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 23, 2024, 08:24:41 AMThat's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
Maybe 'Murica doesn't want the first woman president to get the job *just* because she has a vagina?

I've read recent articles where American women themselves dont think your country is ready for a woman President & have stated this

Will find that article

Mind you these are older more conservative women

Herman

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 23, 2024, 08:24:41 AMThat's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Joe knows his shit is stupid. He is trying to stir the pot. Isn't he clever.

Garraty_47

Quote from: JOE on July 23, 2024, 04:47:28 PMI've read recent articles where American women themselves dont think your country is ready for a woman President & have stated this

Will find that article

Don't bother.

Quote from: JOE on July 23, 2024, 04:47:28 PMMind you these are older more conservative women

It may surprise you to learn 'Murica isn't entirely made up of "older more conservative women" and presenting their opinion on a particular issue as a de facto national consensus is being very deceptive.

You aren't being deceptive on purpose, are you?
Say it ain't so Joe!

JOE

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 24, 2024, 03:52:27 AMDon't bother.

It may surprise you to learn 'Murica isn't entirely made up of "older more conservative women" and presenting their opinion on a particular issue as a de facto national consensus is being very deceptive.

You aren't being deceptive on purpose, are you?
Say it ain't so Joe!

Here's the Stat originally published by Pew Research Center for the 2016 US Election, Trump vs Hillary avatar_Garraty_47 :

"According to a later analysis that experts consider more reliable, a study published in August by the Pew Research Center, the percentage of white women who voted for Trump was actually 47%, compared to 45% for Clinton. That's still a plurality, and still makes white women more Trump-positive than the overall electorate, which supported Clinton by a 48%-46% margin. "

JOE

In the 2016 US election it would appear that more White Women voted for Trump than Clinton.

...strange since she was actually 'one of them'.