News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is anyone watching this incompetant SS director embarass herself?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 22, 2024, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 22, 2024, 04:14:37 PMEven the Dems were scorching her.

Yeah.. .Pelosi marched them into a war room and told them how to countermeasure the target on Biden's back on this one.

The only ones who seems too stupid to fall in that line were Talib and that bald gruesome looking tranny bitch

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 22, 2024, 04:27:15 PMYeah.. .Pelosi marched them into a war room and told them how to countermeasure the target on Biden's back on this one.

The only ones who seems too stupid to fall in that line were Talib and that bald gruesome looking tranny bitch

I did see the bald cunt.  I was actually a bit impressed that a Democrat would be so hard.  I missed AOC though.  I heard she grilled her too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 22, 2024, 04:33:11 PMI did see the bald cunt.  I was actually a bit impressed that a Democrat would be so hard.  I missed AOC though.  I heard she grilled her too.
AOC actually did well.

I am not above giving credit where credit is due even if it is a sinking cockroach democrat.

I even find myself giving Talib some credit for her valor in attempting to stand for the everyday people who do not have secret service protection for whom there are no hearings when they lose their lives to violence. She was spot on with that one but was unfortunately off mark as to the true source of the problem.

Biggie Smiles

This bitch is gonna need to be included in the Presidential pardon for all cartel members in this administration

smartass

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 22, 2024, 04:47:22 PMThis bitch is gonna need to be included in the Presidential pardon for all cartel members in this administration
That's if it ever gets as far as a court. Which if she plays nice with her handlers is anything but assured.

Meanwhile in other news, COVID makes you taller...

bitchute.com/video/uIGytB5hmUk/

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview