News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Is anyone watching this incompetant SS director embarass herself?

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 22, 2024, 11:28:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Stewart Knight. A fine example in the diffence in integrity you get when you have a republican running the Secret service vs a stinking rat democrat.

He took responsibility for his failure like a man and resigned. I salute you sir. You were a man of honor.

This slug is an embarrassment to everyone who has stood in that role

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._Stuart_Knight

Biggie Smiles

Wow.

Democrats throwing her under the bus? That's how you KNOW the deep state was in on it.

Biggie Smiles

Here's what you get when you install a DEI as head of the SS.

Rep: Ma'am would you say there is a person who signs off on all security plans prior to sanctioning an event?

DEI Hire: Sir there are events and there are plans and during the passage of time we unburden all that has been burdened

Rep: Who would you say is ultimately responsible for this failure?

DEI Hire: Responsibility is important and people in our agency show up on time and are ready to work

Rep: Do you think it was a failure not to secure the roof within the perimeter?

DEI hire: I think I have two arms and two legs and I am sitting here before you today.

Jesus. Wrap this shit up. She has no intention of being transparent and truthful.

Biggie Smiles

WOW.... SS director is being thrown under an aircraft carrier  :crampe:

The biden cartel is like "yo, bury that bitch, she still breathing"  :crampe:

AOC is even going in on her.

Biggie Smiles

OMG -- AOC just buried her.

YOu know you're cooked when Horse face can out think you

The calls for resignation should be -- not because of the failed assassination attempt but because she might very well be the only person in the universe with a lower IQ than AOC.

Holy shit ... what a shit show  :crampe:

Lokmar

I listened to the part right up to where Kapo JOO Raskin started blathering on about AR-15's and then I had to get back to work. I'm starting the video from there.

Lokmar

These Congressional hearings are nothing but a circle jerk where politicians bloviate about shit. They are always a fucking waste of time.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deport_liberals

Brent

Garraty_47

I watched as much as I could stand then made popcorn and replayed last night's House of the Dragon episode.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on July 22, 2024, 12:02:36 PMI listened to the part right up to where Kapo JOO Raskin started blathering on about AR-15's and then I had to get back to work. I'm starting the video from there.
You had to see the cunt from Ohio go on to mention all of the violence on libtards but made no mention about the incident they are there to discuss

Reggie Essent

I was in and out of it between tasks.  What a shit show.  Even the Dems were scorching her.

... and of course, we have even more questions about the failed assassination attempt ...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview