Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

The Biden-Harris administration appears to be talking out of both sides of its mouth, stating it intends to shut down America's borders while simultaneously taking steps to make detaining illegal immigrants who unlawfully cross into the country even more challenging.

The administration recently terminated its contract with the company that operates Immigration and Customs Enforcement's South Texas Family Residential Center, a detainment facility in Dilley, Texas. This decision means that the facility, which is the largest in the nation, will close within the next month.

gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Kamala Harris is an extrme leftist. The Trump-Vance ticket must highlight her insane positions — ranging from open-borders advocacy to discouraging meat consumption.

While exposing her extremism on immigration, crime, and energy policy may be an effective strategy, the vice president's weaknesses go far beyond these issues. Harris also has a long history of promoting a wildly unpopular cultural agenda, one that Republicans would be foolish to ignore.

As Harris herself admitted during her failed 2020 presidential run: "Way back when, with the power that I had, I used it in a way that was about pushing forward the [transgender] movement, frankly, and the agenda." This was a rare instance of her telling the truth.

As California's attorney general, for example, Harris forced a policy change that allowed male prison inmates who identified as women to undergo taxpayer-funded sex-change surgeries. Her office negotiated the deal allowing the first taxpayer-funded sex-change surgery for any inmate in the United States — for convicted murderer "Shiloh Quine."

When Harris entered the Senate in 2017, she began to push the transgender agenda even further. She was a pioneer on this issue, cosponsoring bills to put transgender-identifying men in women's sports, locker rooms, school bathrooms, domestic violence shelters, and elsewhere. She also signed on to legislation to force hospitals and doctors — including those with conscientious objections — to perform sex-change procedures, even on minor children.

As vice president, Harris has continued her far-left cultural crusade, attacking any state that has dared to fight back against gender extremism. She's lambasted laws protecting kids from sexualized content in schools. She's criticized policies protecting integrity and fairness in women's sports. And she's attacked moves by states to protect children from the horrifying medical malpractice of "gender-affirming care."

During her time as vice president, her administration has tried to force doctors, hospitals, and insurance companies to fund or perform sex-change procedures on children. It has attempted to force schools to allow men in women's sports and private spaces. And it has even threatened to defund school lunch programs for poor children if those schools do not comply.

Unsurprisingly, all of this is deeply unpopular with the American public. Large majorities of voters oppose men in women's sports, sex-change procedures for minors, and inappropriate gender content in schools. And as Republicans like Glenn Youngkin and Ron DeSantis have shown, candidates who run on these issues can be very successful, even appealing to those beyond the traditional GOP base.

Although Democrats want voters to view Kamala Harris as a fresh face and a reset for the party's ticket, the truth is that she has been a leading figure for years in the far left's culture war on American families.

The Democratic Party's ideological extremism on gender is one of its biggest vulnerabilities, and, with Harris, the party has now put it front and center. With the election now up for grabs after last week's unprecedented events, Republicans cannot afford to let this advantage go to waste.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

Goddamn, Kameltoe is an extremist. That cunt is opposed to parental rights when it comes to protecting children from radical ideas about gender. And from these procedures. She's against protecting girls' sports.

Herman

Kameltoe supported the Equality Act which would put gender identity into Civil Rights law, and the Biden administration's support of biological males in girls' sports. She was part of the Biden war on families, and the lamestream media aint covering these issues.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on July 30, 2024, 07:42:01 PMGoddamn, Kameltoe is an extremist. That cunt is opposed to parental rights when it comes to protecting children from radical ideas about gender. And from these procedures. She's against protecting girls' sports.

So can you survive another 4 years if Kamala is elected President of the USA, hey avatar_Herman Herm?

Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on July 30, 2024, 08:11:21 PMSo can you survive another 4 years if Kamala is elected President of the USA, hey avatar_Herman Herm?
He lives in Canada. He prolly can't survive another 4-5 years of True Dope. I know we couldn't, so we bailed on your rapidly declining country before it turns to rubble.
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on July 30, 2024, 07:48:57 PMKameltoe supported the Equality Act which would put gender identity into Civil Rights law, and the Biden administration's support of biological males in girls' sports. She was part of the Biden war on families, and the lamestream media aint covering these issues.

She's a miserable childless skank. She hates kids.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 09:32:57 PMShe's a miserable childless skank. She hates kids.

And yet the trouble is Trump is arguably more offensive to more voters than Harris, who actually isn't that popular either. Admittedly she has her share of gaffes and spare baggage, but it's not as much as Trump's.

So if the Republicans had a more appealing candidate like Governor Glenn Youngkin of Virginia, they might sweep into the White House.

A lot more moderates, independents would vote Republican if they had a better candidate avatar_Shen Li Shen

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on July 30, 2024, 09:38:12 PMAnd yet the trouble is Trump is arguably more offensive to more voters than Harris, who actually isn't that popular either. Admittedly she has her share of gaffes and spare baggage, but it's not as much as Trump's.

So if the Republicans had a more appealing candidate like Governor Glenn Youngkin of Virginia, they might sweep into the White House.

A lot more moderates, independents would vote Republican if they had a better candidate avatar_Shen Li Shen
| really don't give a fuck who the candidate is. I'm about policy.

I like Lawrence Wong's leadership and agenda, but he might be an asshole for all I know. I don't care either.

Reggie Essent

Is Kameltoe still the Second Cumming of Obama only even betterer because she has a vagina?

... I ain't been paying attention the last few days. Last time I scanned the newsfeeds, she wasn't really ever the Border Czar, she wasn't really even more to the Left than Bernie Sanders, she didn't really put thousands of black dudes in jail for smoking dope when she was a prosecutor and she has a vagina.

Anything new lately?

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:13:48 PMIs Kameltoe still the Second Cumming of Obama only even betterer because she has a vagina?

... I ain't been paying attention the last few days. Last time I scanned the newsfeeds, she wasn't really ever the Border Czar, she wasn't really even more to the Left than Bernie Sanders, she didn't really put thousands of black dudes in jail for smoking dope when she was a prosecutor and she has a vagina.

Anything new lately?
Kamalamania is sweeping the globe.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:13:48 PMIs Kameltoe still the Second Cumming of Obama only even betterer because she has a vagina?

Anything new lately?

The hype is beginning to fizzle

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:47:46 PMThe hype is beginning to fizzle

Can't happen soon enough.  I'm still inclined to believe she'll be pushed aside at the convention. She's got a few weeks.  Maybe they can keep her in the basement until then.

Biggie Smiles