Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• Kameltoe Harris 5 0 5 1

Kameltoe Harris

Started by Herman, July 22, 2024, 10:12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 10:51:21 PMCan't happen soon enough.  I'm still inclined to believe she'll be pushed aside at the convention. She's got a few weeks.  Maybe they can keep her in the basement until then.
They shit on her in Atlanta  :crampe:

Biggie Smiles

They needed a ratchet rapper hoe (megan the asshole) to offer a free concert just to fill the stadium so that Kamala could look like she's drawing a crowd  :crampe: 

IN ATLANTA

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 10:52:27 PMThey shit on her in Atlanta  :crampe:

I watched a bit of the video.  She can't even do a southern accent right.  The dude is right.  It's totally insulting for the Dems to think black folks will respond to that, but then again maybe some will. If it was still Joe, they would have handed out gift certificates for Popeyes chicken.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 11:01:04 PMI watched a bit of the video.  She can't even do a southern accent right.  The dude is right.  It's totally insulting for the Dems to think black folks will respond to that, but then again maybe some will. If it was still Joe, they would have handed out gift certificates for Popeyes chicken.

Bro -- they cluster fucked this one so badly that even if they do ditch her for Big Mike it's not going to make much of a difference as it will only send the message that "any black woman will do?"

I can only imagine how frustrated Barack was behind the scenes hoping they could pull off her insertion before these idiots endorsed KaMoron.

Nah... the only path to victory is ballot harvesting at this point. An angle we all need to be watching out for with keen interest

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 11:03:57 PMBro -- they cluster fucked this one so badly that even if they do ditch her for Big Mike it's not going to make much of a difference as it will only send the message that "any black woman will do?"

I can only imagine how frustrated Barack was behind the scenes hoping they could pull off her insertion before these idiots endorsed KaMoron.

Nah... the only path to victory is ballot harvesting at this point. An angle we all need to be watching out for with keen interest

I'm worried about the ballot fraud.  The Leftist filth have have perfected the technique over the years.  Hopefully, they won't be as blatant as they were last time, but that's even kind of more scary.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 30, 2024, 11:34:48 PMI'm worried about the ballot fraud.  The Leftist filth have have perfected the technique over the years.  Hopefully, they won't be as blatant as they were last time, but that's even kind of more scary.
ballot fraud is the only option they have left

and by the way, we haven't heard from old Biden in a bit now eh? What are your thoughts on our dear father having passed on to the underworld and democrats pretending he is simply taking it easy at the moment ?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 30, 2024, 11:59:44 PMballot fraud is the only option they have left

and by the way, we haven't heard from old Biden in a bit now eh? What are your thoughts on our dear father having passed on to the underworld and democrats pretending he is simply taking it easy at the moment ?

The way he was declining, he might be in total dementia by now.  Wouldn't surprise me if he does croak before the election and Kammie become our first cunt President.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 31, 2024, 12:08:52 AMThe way he was declining, he might be in total dementia by now.  Wouldn't surprise me if he does croak before the election and Kammie become our first cunt President.
There is whispering now that me may be dead already

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 31, 2024, 12:10:37 AMThere is whispering now that me may be dead already

WHat's that movie?  Weekend at Bernies or something?  They can prop up his corpse in front of the teleprompter and play recordings of his mumbles an no one will notice.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 31, 2024, 12:16:25 AMWHat's that movie?  Weekend at Bernies or something?  They can prop up his corpse in front of the teleprompter and play recordings of his mumbles an no one will notice.
Poor guy might be dead in a freezer somewhere and most of America hasn't even noticed

what an end to a storied career eh?

It's karma or Kamala? or both?

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 31, 2024, 12:17:56 AMPoor guy might be dead in a freezer somewhere and most of America hasn't even noticed

what an end to a storied career eh?

It's karma or Kamala? or both?

Well, at least Jill and Hunter got a trip to Paris out of the deal.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Maybe a big reason for Harris surge in the polls is they're relieved that at least She isnt Biden.

So rather than being attracted to her policies or persona the Democrats are desperately latching onto her, actually any candidate who is a reasonable facsimile of one. That is someone who can still speak into a camera in straight sentences who isnt senile. So her recent popularity may not be due to her being an appealing candidate at all. The Democrats were forced to rally around her by default

If theyd chosen Gavin Newsom instead of Kamala he might have witnessed a similar bounce and honeymoon popularity.

So in a sense Kamala wins this nomination by acclamation because Biden is brain dead and losing his marbles.

In other words, anything new was better than the existing.

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on July 30, 2024, 09:41:31 PM| really don't give a fuck who the candidate is. I'm about policy.

I like Lawrence Wong's leadership and agenda, but he might be an asshole for all I know. I don't care either.
Joe voted for Justine because he likes his hair. Thiel spilled the beans.
Funny Funny x 1 View List