Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Woke Mind Virus says Elon Musk

Started by caskur, July 23, 2024, 10:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

This is really good. Dan Wootton discussing Elon Musk son transitioning and his grief about it.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 23, 2024, 10:34:31 PMThis is really good. Dan Wootton discussing Elon Musk son transitioning and his grief about it.

Hell, I did not know Musk's son was mentally screwed up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Herman on July 23, 2024, 11:13:38 PMHell, I did not know Musk's son was mentally screwed up.

ELON Musk was very uncomfortable discussing it but I am so glad he told the world how this insidious woke crap has even touched him.

And Dan being homosexual as a child born in today's climate would have been given puberty blockers behind his parents back.

I love Dan..  I love him because even though he is a homosexual man he loves women and protects their rights and is an advocate for women's rights and that is because he loves him mum and sister....

I like homosexual men who get on with women.

I really hope Trump wins so we can reverse all the PC and Woke crap. And stop the DemonRats spreading racism. It's 2024 and racism was over decades ago.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on July 24, 2024, 03:49:43 AMELON Musk was very uncomfortable discussing it but I am so glad he told the world how this insidious woke crap has even touched him.

And Dan being homosexual as a child born in today's climate would have been given puberty blockers behind his parents back.

I love Dan..  I love him because even though he is a homosexual man he loves women and protects their rights and is an advocate for women's rights and that is because he loves him mum and sister....

I like homosexual men who get on with women.

I really hope Trump wins so we can reverse all the PC and Woke crap. And stop the DemonRats spreading racism. It's 2024 and racism was over decades ago.

I am glad my boy aint a fruit. But, trannies aint got their heads screwed on just right. They are violent pricks too.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on July 24, 2024, 06:29:03 PMI am glad my boy aint a fruit. But, trannies aint got their heads screwed on just right. They are violent pricks too.

No one is responding to this subject besides you. The headline doesn't portray the content.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Elon Musk protects his family's privacy. At least it seems that way.

caskur

Quote from: Herman on July 25, 2024, 06:16:25 PMElon Musk protects his family's privacy. At least it seems that way.

Now that he has openly talked about something very painful to him we will see more of it.

- Andy Warhol

Oerdin

It really is a mind virus designed to destroy its host
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 04:27:17 AMIt really is a mind virus designed to destroy its host

We are in the middle of reversing it and I will do my bit.
- Andy Warhol