Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Unpopular opinion

Started by Erica Mena, July 25, 2024, 09:46:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Trump should drop out and Condi Rice should run for president. That would knife the liberal shitbags in the gut.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Condi Rice, now there's a name I haven't heard in a while.

Do get me wrong, she's a pretty solid patriot. Smart, qualified and overall a good person. But putting her in now would only be perceived as pandering

And despite doing it first the left will waste no time trying to run with the narrative that she's only being installed because she's a black woman. Remember, this administration has no shame.

Erica Mena

Women on LSA are actually saying they're voting for her because she is black. A lot are saying they're not tho as well.
<t></t>

Frood

She's half Indian and her dad was interracial Jamaican.

Hardly black at all unless only friction burns inside her throat count.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2024, 10:03:33 AMWomen on LSA are actually saying they're voting for her because she is black. A lot are saying they're not tho as well.

The majority of that site leans left so it's not surprising that you'd have a good chunk of the population saying they'd vote for the first black female for president no matter what her policies are.

The fact that you have a significant amount in a place like that is a clear indicator of how poorly Kamala is doing in reality.

Same with these polls. Depending on the leaning of the pollster what you get is a snap shot of the temperature taken at a venue most favorable to the party they want to appear as winning.

It's like consulting a Ouija board for insight as to who will win. It's meaningless

Erica Mena

Lots of black folks on Twitter don't want her. They see what the dems are really about
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2024, 10:21:57 AMLots of black folks on Twitter don't want her. They see what the dems are really about
You'll burn yourself out trying to read the tea leaves as to who is pulling ahead of who.

It's obvious to anyone who's really in the lead. The rest is just fanfare aimed at distracting and distorting.

And the rage I'm sure you're seeing coming out of leftists at the moment is proof positive of this. The wouldn't be so angry if they were in such a comfortable situation

What you really need to worry about is what method will be used to cheat this time around. 

DKG

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2024, 10:06:29 AMShe's half Indian and her dad was interracial Jamaican.

Hardly black at all unless only friction burns inside her throat count.
I was just about to post that. She is interracial.

Lokmar

I'm way more concerned about democRAT election theft via cheating than who the candidate is.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Garraty_47

smartass

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2024, 09:46:05 AMTrump should drop out and Condi Rice should run for president. That would knife the liberal shitbags in the gut.
Great idea, we should do like the democrats and fuck democracy in its torn and battered hoop. No really. Right up its bruised and bloody blurter. I mean who gives a fuck what the electorate votes for, it should left to the elites to anoint our leaders; they are far far smarter and can sell us the identity politics, keeping us at each others throats whilst figuring out new and groovy ways to work us into the dirt and take all of our shit from us.

Aww fuck it, I think I just broke the sarcasm meter.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview