Replies: 9981
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:27:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Looks like the Harris Honeymoon is over

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 25, 2024, 05:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Shortly after the house wins a vote to condemn Kamala on the boarder. Including SIX democrats who voted with republicans to condemn her

now she has this

like this lovely young lady says: The comments and the likes on those comments tell you the whole story.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on July 25, 2024, 05:14:05 PMHer father was a marxist professor.

She is getting dragged and turn't out right now.

By her own side  :crampe:

Garraty_47

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on July 25, 2024, 07:16:04 PMShe isn't just catching hell from GenZ...

https://x.com/DBVitriol/status/1816511430457217173
ouch lol

the comments are blowing up. I'm sorry but this campaign is going to be over in a week once Tulsi Gabbard grabs a hand full of her hair once again and throws her to the nearest curb.

I would donate 1000 to his campaign if Trump started off the debate with this cackling witch like "please don't make me bring Tulsi up here"  :crampe:  :crampe:

I mean c'mon... this election cycle has been filled with all kinds of comedy.. .why cant we have something like this?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

I predict Kammy will be pushed aside at the Dem Convention.

The past few days of media frenzy have been extremely obnoxious.  They can't keep it up until the middle of August.  She's gonna crack and gaff something stupid out loud and shit the bed.

It will be fun to watch.

:popcorn:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 25, 2024, 07:38:42 PMI predict Kammy will be pushed aside at the Dem Convention.

The past few days of media frenzy have been extremely obnoxious.  They can't keep it up until the middle of August.  She's gonna crack and gaff something stupid out loud and shit the bed.

It will be fun to watch.

100%

Not a shred of doubt in my mind.

Make way. Big Mike is on the way.

I seriously hope they do that. Nothing shows the black community more that they are expendable commodities than an action such as that.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 25, 2024, 07:41:27 PM100%

Not a shred of doubt in my mind.

Make way. Big Mike is on the way.

I seriously hope they do that. Nothing shows the black community more that they are expendable commodities than an action such as that.

I don't think Big Mike will do it.  Barry can whine all he wants, but I don't think she wants anything to do with it.

It's a pickle.  If Kamela picks an old white guy for VP, she loses according to their own fucked up intersectional ideology.  One black guy from Maryland already said "er, no." so where does she go?

I wish I liked popcorn more. This is gonna be a long movie.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 25, 2024, 07:38:42 PMI predict Kammy will be pushed aside at the Dem Convention.

It will be fun to watch.

The delegate Zoom call will happen some time between tomorrow and August 7th.

If she gets nominated in the roll call vote they're probably stuck with her. The convention in Chicago will only be a public reaffirmation of the Zoom call result.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on July 25, 2024, 07:48:00 PMI don't think Big Mike will do it.  Barry can whine all he wants, but I don't think she wants anything to do with it.

It's a pickle.  If Kamela picks an old white guy for VP, she loses according to their own fucked up intersectional ideology.  One black guy from Maryland already said "er, no." so where does she go?

I wish I liked popcorn more. This is gonna be a long movie.

They have create quite the bed for themselves which they now must sleep in haven't they?

On the road of pandering Failure and fraction lurk around every corner it seems. Good for them. Couldn't have happened to a more corrupt pack of pigs.

It's gotten so bad that even cheating this time around is looking less and less likely. It would be way too bold and hard to dismiss. WHich means their only option is WW3 with Russia, which, from the looks of it, are already in the works.

Other than that? This is going to be a slam dunk.

Hey, do you think when Trump wins we can get admongo angry enough to show up to my door with intent to kill me?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2024, 07:55:11 PMI reckon it will be Whitmer, Newsome, or both together.
Honestly.. I can see it.

They are already seeing the black vote crumble and since these are pigs with no loyalty whatsoever it might happen.

I'd call it a Shapiro and that creature from the Michigan Lagoon

They need Pennsylvania and Michigan. Cali is already in the bag and has a poor track record.

yeah, Shapiro and Wittmer it is.

Erica Mena

The pandering is off the chain. All the celebs are endorsing her. Didn't they endorse Hillary too tho?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 25, 2024, 07:58:12 PMThe pandering is off the chain. All the celebs are endorsing her. Didn't they endorse Hillary too tho?
of course

and she lost. Even though she carries hot sauce in her bag!

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview