Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I gave hubby and son a year supply of socks and undies (which they loved) and hubby some super hero t shirts I ordered from 80's tees, super cheap :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

We did the potato gift, this year our son got it lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Annie"We did the potato gift, this year our son got it lol

You gave your son a potato?

Annie

Haha ya, every year we do something cheezy like pass the potatoe. Last year it was hubby from our daughter and so this year he had to gift one to someone and he chose our son.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha ya, every year we do something cheezy like pass the potatoe. Last year it was hubby from our daughter and so this year he had to gift one to someone and he chose our son.

Interesting custom Annie.

Annie

When the kids were small they didn't know what to get Dad for Christmas, so I told them if they gave him a potatoe he'd be happy. So now every year someone gets a potatoe lolol It's fun to change things up a bit, we do the present within a present within a present etc too.  Also if someone says "I don't want anything" they get a wrapped empty box. But they also get a real gift too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When the kids were small they didn't know what to get Dad for Christmas, so I told them if they gave him a potatoe he'd be happy. So now every year someone gets a potatoe lolol It's fun to change things up a bit, we do the present within a present within a present etc too.  Also if someone says "I don't want anything" they get a wrapped empty box. But they also get a real gift too.

They are your own unique traditions. The main thing is you are all together to enjoy them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When the kids were small they didn't know what to get Dad for Christmas, so I told them if they gave him a potatoe he'd be happy. So now every year someone gets a potatoe lolol It's fun to change things up a bit, we do the present within a present within a present etc too.  Also if someone says "I don't want anything" they get a wrapped empty box. But they also get a real gift too.

I think you and your husband enjoy practical jokes Annie.

ac_smile