Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Are you getting ready for Christmas yet

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2014, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh I know and now on top of a few extra pounds, I also have about 3 new cavities  acc_angry. Gotta wait till the new year for my coverage to work. Not looking forward to that!

Oh, that is too bad Annie.

Annie

I'm surprised at how well my teeth are lately, they used to break and crack super easily but the supplements I'm taking are a help to my bones and teeth. My dentist is pretty good and fairly quick with minimal pain but still....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm surprised at how well my teeth are lately, they used to break and crack super easily but the supplements I'm taking are a help to my bones and teeth. My dentist is pretty good and fairly quick with minimal pain but still....

Still nobody likes cavities.

Annie

But on the plus side...it's stopped me from eating any more sweets! So no more weight gain :)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"But on the plus side...it's stopped me from eating any more sweets! So no more weight gain :)

So, there was a silver lining Annie.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I took a meal today to the men that work at my husband's shop..

It was different than years past because sales are less this year than they have been in the past..

Nice young apprentices who would normally be happy seem to know they may have to find another employer some time in 2015..

They seemed appreciative, but that stress made it hard for them to feel joyful about the season.

Anonymous

I took a meal today to the men that work at my husband's shop..

It was different than years past because sales are less this year than they have been in the past..

Nice young apprentices who would normally be happy seem to know they may have to find another employer some time in 2015..

They seemed appreciative, but that stress made it hard for them to feel joyful about the season.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Annie"But on the plus side...it's stopped me from eating any more sweets! So no more weight gain :)

ac_smile

Yep to many things that are bad there's a silver lining in there somewhere lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

Yep to many things that are bad there's a silver lining in there somewhere lol

I finally got all my visiting over with and that is a damned relief.

Annie

There's your silver lining Shen! You're done your visiting! lolol  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"There's your silver lining Shen! You're done your visiting! lolol  ac_drinks

Yep, that's how I see it too Annie. Glad, no more of these uncomfortable visits until next year at this time.

Annie

lol I'm lucky I have only a brother I'm close to and we don't mind the visit but we do annoy each other then I go home :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"lol I'm lucky I have only a brother I'm close to and we don't mind the visit but we do annoy each other then I go home :)

I only have one brother Annie and he lives in Manitoba..

I wish he along with his wife and son could join us for Christmas day..

I will call him on Thursday though.

Anonymous

I had to go to Costco today to get spanokopita for our afternoon guests....what a fucking zoo!!!

Annie

We ended up opening our gifts today together because our son has to work the next couple days, we also had a nice dinner. We had ham, home made cabbage rolls, sweet potatoes, cream corn, buns. I gave each of us homemade crackers with little gifts and cheezy jokes which they thought were pretty funny lol I gave my daughter a cow onezie and hubby gave me a winnie the pooh onezie, so I guess she got a moozy and I got a poohzy lololol