The best topic

Replies: 10316
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:06:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Wife of Harris' VP pick sets social media ablaze with 'bizarre' admission about 2020 riots

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 08, 2024, 10:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Wife of Harris' VP pick sets social media ablaze with 'bizarre' admission about 2020 riots

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz said in 2020 that she kept the windows of the governor's mansion open amid a smell of burning tires during the riots that hit the city.

Source: Wife of Harris' VP pick sets social media ablaze with 'bizarre' admission about 2020 riots

formosan

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 08, 2024, 10:22:13 AMWife of Harris' VP pick sets social media ablaze with 'bizarre' admission about 2020 riots

Minnesota first lady Gwen Walz said in 2020 that she kept the windows of the governor's mansion open amid a smell of burning tires during the riots that hit the city.

Source: Wife of Harris' VP pick sets social media ablaze with 'bizarre' admission about 2020 riots
I assume most people in her state were forced to take the riots seriously.
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

They are saturating the news with rubbish articles like this. Unless something worthwhile pops up, these braindead articles are best ignored.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Quote from: caskur on August 08, 2024, 12:40:53 PMThey are saturating the news with rubbish articles like this. Unless something worthwhile pops up, these braindead articles are best ignored.

Post of the week.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

JOE

Quote from: formosan on August 08, 2024, 11:59:43 AMI assume most people in her state were forced to take the riots seriously.

actually that's probably why she opened the windows - so the governor/her husband would take the situation seriously and act sooner.

To make him more aware of the urgency of the situation.

Maybe it was to put pressure on her husband to act.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List