Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:34:56 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Q

Did You People Kidnap cw_ ?

Started by Quest for cw-, August 09, 2024, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quest for cw-

Are you hiding her in your basement tied up naked and gagged?

Biggie Smiles

No one here gives enough of a fuck about that cunt to do such a thing.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2024, 08:50:04 PMNo one here gives enough of a fuck about that cunt to do such a thing.
I barely remember her from the time she was here. I thought she was a prog. She might not be.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2024, 08:50:04 PMNo one here gives enough of a fuck about that cunt to do such a thing.
Ceedub is a sickening baglicker.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

cw-Quest

Just kidding there.
What you homos do with a woman?

You see her, give her this song (she come home):

caskur

What about, "Honey come back, I just can't stand, each lonely days a little bit longer, than the last time I held you, seems like a hundred years ago......"

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

sc`T

Quote from: Herman on August 09, 2024, 09:18:40 PMI barely remember her from the time she was here. I thought she was a prog. She might not be.
I dunno if she's that far left, she always struck me as more moderate than that. She always tolerated my differences in political opinion back when I was on the admin roster at Flame Truth for what it's worth.

She might be taking a break, she's been known to do that previously. I could send her a text but honestly... I doubt it's any of our business what she's up to and I certainly don't think a messageboard forum is the appropriate place to discuss it.

Herman

Quote from: sc`T on August 11, 2024, 02:51:28 AMI dunno if she's that far left, she always struck me as more moderate than that. She always tolerated my differences in political opinion back when I was on the admin roster at Flame Truth for what it's worth.

She might be taking a break, she's been known to do that previously. I could send her a text but honestly... I doubt it's any of our business what she's up to and I certainly don't think a messageboard forum is the appropriate place to discuss it.
I don't know the gal enough to say for sure.

sadie

There is a thread at BF announcing that CW passed away on Jul 15th :'(

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview