The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Asian Pride

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"The cat is dead.  I did what I felt was right, in the most humane way possible.  Trust me, I do not enjoy ANY living thing suffering.  The items were donated to an SPCA shelter, which was appreciated.

Secondly, yes I need help.  These forums attempt to provide that, which typically infuriates me more...  Why?  Even 'real' Psychologists hate dealing with Borderlines, because there is no cure that they can really give.  If you know a 'real' shrink, just ask him/her about us.  I also have other issues also, which are very difficult for even 'real' shrinks to deal with.

I am on a waiting list, but I don't expect miracles.  I went through the same bullshit 20 years ago, and to a lesser extent a few times in between then and now.  However, this time I will expect more action on their part.  I won't be sent out the door in five minutes with nothing more than a script to Zoloft.

People like me can do a fairly good job of 'hiding' things to the general public for some time.  The common theme is, is that this eventually all unravels.  It is just a matter of time when the next 'unraveling' comes.

I admire each and every one of you.  You live a life that I could only dream of.  To be content with your surroundings.  To have family and friends around.  To be content with your work.  To have something to look forward to.  These are things that I've never had, and won't ever will.

To put things in perspective, I'm like the person that has terminal cancer.  They know what they have, and how the outcome will be.  Depression, if present, is a "side effect" of the fact that they have big problems.  This is difficult to treat, since the underlying cause of their depression is very real, and simply cannot be cured.

THIS is why people like me have a pretty shitty outcome.  Suicides rates among Borderlines pretty well tops any others.  We know we're fucked.  I have other issues also.

THIS is why even psychiatrists don't like dealing with us.  They hate nothing more than trying to "fix" us...  And I don't blame them.

Hello Asian Pride, I will try to keep my judgmental baggage to a minimum..

We do have a dog and a cat that we treat as an extension of our family..

But, my concern is not for your late cat, it is you..

I do not understand your condition, but a waiting list seems unreasonable..

My city has immediate outreach for people suffering mental health issues..

Even some of our churches do this..

Keep looking and you will find some help now without waiting..

I will use my lunch break today to search in the Vancouver area for you.

RW

Fash, you will be wasting your time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Fash, you will be wasting your time.

It may help or it might not, but I won't give up on anyone who is hurting.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Well, are you idiots going to keep poking me, until I get myself banned from here also?

Seems that way!

that is easily arranged...just keep acting like a dick and you will be gone gone gone

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"
Quote from: "Real Woman"Then don't act like the same piece of shit here as you do there.

I post what I want, when I want to.

No fucking house hag is going to change that.

sorry..you don't do that on here...and i am not your average house hag..... ac_beating

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"ac_wub

lol...no problem....his leash is getting shorter and shorter...kinda reminds me of odi..the self destructive finn...have a good one RW...................... ac_dance  acc_devil

@realAzhyaAryola

Seriously, it "followed" him here? Wow. Back to reality, I was starting to enjoy it here because I was no longer at VF where there was all this whining and the heavy cloud of depression but now it made its way here too.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Hurting is one thing, Fash. I doubt you will behave this way if you were hurting.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

sorry..you don't do that on here...and i am not your average house hag..... ac_beating

ac_dance
@realAzhyaAryola

RW

Don't worry Asia, Munday doesn't take any crap :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Fuck woman, do you like taking shit and abuse? acc_angry I'll let you in on a little secret, he doesn't like you. You are a woman and woman of colour to boot. Ignore this attention whoring, disrespectful, fucking asshole, ffs!! ac_beating

Happy Thanksgiving Azhya and Renee. Hey Azhya, do you have a 4 day weekend or is it back to the salt mines tomorrow?