Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "reel"Renee, I'm pretty sure I sent you hate mail and you ignored it entirely.  I know that's what you are supposed to do and all, but it's a bit hypocritical to complain about not getting more of it now!

I don't remember getting any hate mail from you.  ac_dunno

Did you save a copy; maybe you could resend it. I really need to feel like someone gives a shit enough to hate me.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "reel"Renee, I'm pretty sure I sent you hate mail and you ignored it entirely.  I know that's what you are supposed to do and all, but it's a bit hypocritical to complain about not getting more of it now!

Did you save a copy; maybe you could resend it. I really need to feel like someone gives a shit enough to hate me.  ac_toofunny

ac_toofunny   I thought you'd ignored me again!

I don't have a copy of it.

Actually, I think I complimented you on some particularly vicious, yet hilarious attack.

Renee

Quote from: "reel"

Actually, I think I complimented you on some particularly vicious, yet hilarious attack.

Oh I remember that. It was during the early days of the Rotten Socks rebellion on VF. I still have it in my inbox.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Oh I remember that. It was during the early days of the Rotten Socks rebellion on VF. I still have it in my inbox.  ac_biggrin

Do you mean Leopardsocks Renee?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, just one of the many pet names for Leo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yes, just one of the many pet names for Leo.

I see, thank you for letting me know Renee.

ac_smile