Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Yes, I Am Banned From Memebee.

Started by Asian Pride, November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Pride

Some poster questioned it, and yes, I am banned for one week. The last ban (three days ago) was for one day.  If I post again, evs and/or mimi will most likely ban me within the same day for a month, or quite possibly permanently.

They don't want me there, but are happy to state the fact that they "don't ban anyone?"  Yeah right.  Evs is the biggest lying, conniving, piece of shit you'll ever come across.  Mimi isn't far behind.  This is what they don't like to hear, hence my removal, which will eventually end up permanent.  They like to attack me though, as it is fun for them.  However, they remove me and my posts when I come back swinging...  Double standard.

Anyhow, I know this forum couldn't care less, so I'll keep it short and sweet as to not 'cross-contaminate.'

Just know that I can no longer post there, and obviously this forum here isn't a 'home' either for some White boy, so obviously my posts here will be minimal for the most part.

To those that were great over the last few years, wish you the best...  To those that weren't?  Rot in hell...

That is all.

Asian Pride

Right from the start she was a fake bitch.  I've actually met her...  Just completely a fake bitch.

She puts on a good act.  Completely disgusting though...

She did nothing but ramble incoherent shit half the night when I met her, and the rest she was glued to her fucking laptop.  And this was in a fucking pub!~

Asian Pride

Just out to lunch.  Completely out to lunch.

She was dressed well though!

Had the demeanor of a fucking meth addict though, no fucking joke...

Asian Pride

I think I'm nuts, but she's truly crazy.  When it was time to go, I reached out to give her a hug in passing, and she was just "cold."  She was more worried about Orik and DV.

Nutty, nutty bitch.

Asian Pride

And no, she couldn't shut her fucking mouth.  Good luck trying to get a word in.

Obvious Li

i don;t know what to tell you Ace.....you fucked up one too many times...i agree your days at VF are numbered and you pissed every body here off when you killed your cat...so i suspect this will not work out too well for you...to bad

Asian Pride

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"I think I'm nuts, but she's truly crazy.  When it was time to go, I reached out to give her a hug in passing, and she was just "cold."  She was more worried about Orik and DV.

Nutty, nutty bitch.

didn't Orik spill a drink on himself and lose his cool.......threatened eves...maybe that was at the coffee shop

Asian Pride

No.  She couldn't put the laptop away for five fucking minutes...  At least her friend could.

Asian Pride

In between her "laptop sessions," she rambled on like a fucking lunatic.

Asian Pride

She doesn't drink, so that's not even a factor.  She's nuts!~

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Asian Pride"No.  She couldn't put the laptop away for five fucking minutes...  At least her friend could.

Rita ?????

Asian Pride

Asian Pride

Yeah, it was Rita.  Couldn't crack a fucking smile if her life depended on it.

I must've bought her a dozen drinks, but Christ her cunt attitude never changed.  No fun...

Asian Pride

I just wanted some fun times, and these two cunts were the furthest that you would ever want with you on a night out...